13th October 2011, 05:17 PM

Is Manav Bharti University, Solam is recognized by government of Himanchal Pradesh and UGC?

Is manav bharti university solam recognised by government of himachal pradesh?does it come under ugc
please reply soon..

28th February 2012, 06:57 PM

Default Re: Is Manav Bharti University, Solam is recognized by government of Himanchal Pradesh and UGC?

Is manav bharti university solam recognised by government of himachal pradesh?does it come under ugc
please reply soon..

Manav Bharti University, Himachal Pradesh, is recognized by the State Government and University Grant Commission i,e UGC.

The University offers courses in various educational fields which includes:

Science
Computer Science
Management
Fire Safety Management
Pharmacy
Biotechnology
Engineering and IT
Doctoral programs
16th July 2012, 12:15 PM

Default Re: Is Manav Bharti University, Solam is recognized by government of Himanchal Pradesh and UGC?

is manav bharti university recognized by H.P govt.???
& is it good for degree couse "B.A"..
is university se B.A karne ke baad future me koi problem to nhi hoge?
i mean to say job ke liye valuable hai kya ye university??
in future B.ed karc sakte h? M.D.U se is se B.a krne k baad?????? plzz reply
30th July 2012, 08:34 PM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

You can apply for admission in this university because it is an UGC/Indian govt. recognized university under act 1956

Situated in Solan at HP India

9th August 2012, 11:25 AM

I want to see my result online, plz tell me the procedure. i am doing MA from manav bharti university, solen
30th August 2012, 10:32 AM

manav bharti university ugc inspection is pending ?
8th November 2012, 09:53 PM

Is B.A English honours course valid for english M.A or other competition?
9th November 2012, 07:37 PM
snack

HI,

YES,Manav Bharti University, Solam is recognized by government of Himanchal Pradesh and UGC.

Hope the information helps you,
all the best..............
2nd May 2013, 07:26 PM

I have done B.A. from manav bharti university solan HP .I want to know wheather 1 year, 2 year marks are added in 3 year marksheet obtained by the student in B.A.examination.if not why please inform me where in other universities shows grand total in final year marksheet please reply me earliest as soon as possible at my mail id that is [email protected]
11th October 2013, 11:03 AM

i get the degree from MANAV BHARTI UNIVERSITY(Solam-H-P).so can i get the admission in mumbai university for further study....MBA/post graduation