14th July 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Is Marathi 12th passed candidates eligible to apply for MPSC?

I have passed 12th Board exams in Marathi language medium. Now, can I apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) examination? If not, then what should I do to be eligible?

17th July 2019, 10:31 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is Marathi 12th passed candidates eligible to apply for MPSC?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that the minimum education required to apply for MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) examination is a graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, having completed your Class 12th in Marathi language, you are eligible to apply for MPSC examination but after completion of your graduation degree course.

For more details regarding MPSC examination, you can refer to the link www.mpsc.gov.in.
18th July 2019, 04:45 PM
mani98

Default Re: Is Marathi 12th passed candidates eligible to apply for MPSC?

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission. So first you have completed graduation with any language you can eligible.

So you are Marathi student you can eligible for the MPSC exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?