3rd September 2018, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Marketing or HR, which one has better scope for MBA aspirant?

Hello everyone, I want to study MBA course. Right now, I am studying BBA(H). I am interested to do Marketing in MBA but my brother is telling me to do HR. I would like to know that between these two specializations, which one has better scope?

10th September 2018, 08:23 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marketing or HR, which one has better scope for MBA aspirant?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year Post Graduation course being offered by many colleges in India.

Both Marketing Management and HR Management are two popular specializations in MBA course. One can get good job opportunities after completion of MBA with any of these specializations.

Some colleges will offer single specialization where as some other colleges will offer dual specializations for MBA course. If your college if offering dual specializations, I would suggest you to opt for both Marketing and HR specializations.

Whether it is Marketing or HR, you should have strong communication skills to get the job and to perform well in the job.

HR will be having less job opportunities compared to Marketing. But HR life is cool and there won't be any work pressure. Salary growth is also less.

Marketing will be having variety of job opportunities in many Companies. If you perform well, you would get additional benefits especially when you made the business beyond the targets.

You need to complete the assigned targets for every month. If you won't reach your targets continuously for few months, you may loose your job. Such a risk is involved in Marketing jobs.

So, I would suggest you to choose the one as per your interest and opt for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?