23rd June 2011, 12:58 AM
s k deshmukh

Marks of MHT CET of last candidate admitted to BAMS course in Maharashtra state?

Sir,
I want to know the marks of mh cet of last candidate admitted to BAMS course in Maharashtra State.

Related Questions:
  1. Online MHT CET application form for outside Maharashtra state (OMS) candidate?
  2. Can I apply for Uttarkhand PMT if I did my schooling outside Uttarkhand?
  3. Cut off marks of govt medical colleges in maharashtra for MHT CET?
  4. How to take admission in BAMS colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 68 marks in MHT CET?
  5. Can I join BAMS after scoring 66 marks in MHT CET?
  6. List of colleges to get admission for BAMS course after completing MHT CET? -- [New]
  7. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  8. Admission in bams college in Maharashtra with 82/200 score in MHT CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure for admission as kashmiri migrant in MHCT?
  10. Whether I will be considered a Maharashtra State Candidate for MH CET engineering exam?
  11. Cutoff list of MHT CET for all medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the medical colleges for MBBS and BAMS?
  12. How can I get admission in Maharashtra Engineering colleges? How can I appear in MHT-CET exam?
  13. Marks needed in AIEEE and MHT CET for admission in SPCE? Procedure of admission for outside Maharashtra State Student?
  14. Can I get admission in BAMS college in Mumbai after scoring 75 marks in MHT CET
  15. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  16. Procedure for mht cet for the candidate belonging to other state?
  17. How to get admission in government dental college of Maharashtra after scoring 86.67% in state board in HSC and 124 marks in MHT CET?
  18. Is HS marks added in SML number of MHT-CET? Cutoff marks required to study MBBS in any Government college of Maharashtra?
10th August 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks of MHT CET of last candidate admitted to BAMS course in Maharashtra state?

will i get admission in bams govt. colleges in mumbai or in vidharbha and marathwada region i have scored 78% in mht-cet
?name me the colleges which has got affilation from government?
12th June 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks of MHT CET of last candidate admitted to BAMS course in Maharashtra state?

can i get addmision in medical government college of B.A.M.S. in maharashtra after scoring 116 in MHT-CET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?