6th February 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Marks required in AIIMS entrance exam to get admission in AIIMS, Delhi? List of AIIMS campuses in India?

Hello sir, I am in 12th with PCB group and applied for AIIMS exam. I want to know how much marks should I do in entrance exam to get AIIMS, Delhi? List of AIIMS campuses in India?

15th February 2017, 09:04 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in AIIMS entrance exam to get admission in AIIMS, Delhi? List of AIIMS campuses in India?

Those candidates who want to appear AIIMS entrance exam, They should have pass 12th with Physics,Chemistry,Biology and English as mandatory subjects in their 12 level.
General and OBC candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in 12th and those belonging to SC, ST and OPH categories should have obtained at least 50%.Age should have minimum of 17 years.

List of AIIMS Colleges in India

All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Address- Ansari nagar, 29 Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi

AIIMS Bhopal
Address - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Saket Nager,Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

AIIMS Jodhpur
Address - All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Basni Industrial Area Phase - 2, Jodhpur, Rajasthan.

AIIMS Patna
Address - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna, Phulwari Sharif, Bihar

AIIMS Raipur
Address - All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur, Tatibandh, G E Road, Raipur

AIIMS Rishikesh
Address - All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Virbhadra Road, Rishikesh Uttarakhand
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?