21st July 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Marks required to get admission in government Agriculture college of Pune?

Required percentage of marks to get Admission of Goverment Agriculture college in pune

Related Questions:
  1. Required Percentage of marks to get admission in Government Agriculture College in Pune?
  2. How much marks are required to get admission in Pune government college of BSc Agriculture?
  3. How much marks will be required to get admission in Architecture college of Pune?
  4. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. To take admission in Pune College of Agriculture how much percentage is required in 12th science?
  6. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  7. Will I get admission in government college of Amravati, Aurangabad or Pune after scoring 97 marks in MHT CET?
  8. How to take admission in Pune Agriculture college? How much is the percentage in 12th science?
  9. How many marks are required to get admission in good college of Pune? Cutoff of all MBA colleges in Pune?
  10. How to get admission in pune in MBBS college in government quota after passing Medical CET with 149 marks out of 200?
  11. Admission in government college in Pune after scoring 87% marks in final year diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Best colleges in Pune University?
  12. How much percentage is required in diploma Mechanical 3rd year for admission in government engineering college, Pune?
  13. How can I do law after B.Tech (computer science)? what's the duration for the same?
  14. What is the minimum marks required to join B.Sc Agriculture in University of Agriculture, Darwad? -- [New]
  15. How can I get admission in government college? Marks required to get admission?
  16. Marks required for admission in medical colleges like BJ Medical college in Pune?
  17. Can I get admission to BAMS course in government college in Pune after scoring 132 marks in MHT CET
  18. Is there any recognized B.Sc Agriculture college which provides admission to Agriculture Polytechnic students?
13th May 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks required to get admission in government Agriculture college of Pune?

wts the eligibility or %of marks to enter into government college of pune nd wts abt fee
22nd May 2013, 11:23 AM
amit patidar golu

Default Re: Marks required to get admission in government Agriculture college of Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Required percentage of marks to get Admission of Goverment Agriculture college in pune
Procedure to get admission in pune agriculture college
26th May 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission and marks required in science branch with general group from sainiki
Jr. College and fees
2nd June 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 45 % in 12 can i take addmision in bse in agriculture in agriculture in pune in govert ment college.
4th June 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

how many marks are required to get admission in government agriculture college pune ? what is the admission process? how to apply? which websites to be visited? what are the requirements for admission? which documents are required?
5th June 2013, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

when form submission will started ,
to get admission in government agriculture college pune for ug ?
6th June 2013, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

i have 63% marks in 12th.. can i take
addmision in bse in agriculture in
agriculture in pune in govert ment
college..
8th June 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

how much marks is required to get admission in agri college i got 70% please tell me sir i will b thankfull to you
9th June 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

how many marks are required to get admission in government agriculture college pune ? what is the admission process? how to apply? which websites to be visited? what are the requirements for admission? which documents are required?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/marks-required-get-admission-government-agriculture-college-pune-880533.html#ixzz0HXpjLyWP
10th June 2013, 09:41 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are various courses which are offered in Agriculture college,Pune are :
  • B.sc in Agriculture.
  • B.sc in Animal science and Diary science.
  • B.sc in Agriculture Botany.
  • B.sc in Agricultural Economics.
  • B.sc in Agricultural Entomology.
  • B.sc in Horticulture.
  • M.sc in Agriculture.
  • MBA in Agriculture.
  • M.sc in Plant Pathology.
Eligibility details for Bachelor degree courses :

Educational qualification :-
  • Your minimum educational qualification should be Intermediate pass out in Science stream with Biology as one of the subjects in Intermediate.
  • English should be your compulsory subject in Intermediate.
  • Your minimum age should be 15 years.
  • Your age should not be above 23 years.
Marks :-
  • Candidates of General/OBC category should have 50% in Intermediate.
  • Candidates of SC/ST category should have 45% in Intermediate.
Eligibility details for Post Graduation degree courses :

Educational qualification :-
  • For MBA Course you should have a bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university.
  • For M.sc course you should have a bachelor degree in science with Biology(Honors).
Marks :-
  • General and OBC category candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks.
  • SC and ST category should have a minimum marks of 45% marks.
For Admission details -->> Click-Here .

10th June 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

hey i have scored 54.50% in 12th....cn i get admission in pune's goverment college of agriculture for bsc agri...????plz reply soon
19th June 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

which % are required to take add for b.sc agri?
i mean group markr or all subjects
17th March 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

mark required to get admission in government agriculture college in pune for VJ
29th May 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
how many percentages are required to take admission for bsc agri in govt collage in all maharashtra
29th May 2019, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I am form Telangana state how much should we score in mht cet to get adimission for bsc agri
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?