24th May 2012, 01:08 AM
rohan95

Marks required to get admission in NIT in computer science field?

how much marks should i get so that i can get admission in an nit...........computer science field??

Related Questions:
  1. How many marks are required to be scored in AIEEE to get computer science in Warangal NIT?
  2. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission? -- [New]
  3. Is domicile certificate required for admission in graduation courses?
  4. Which is the best field among Electronics and Telecommunication, Computer Science and Computer Engineering? Difference between both?
  5. What's the GATE cut-off score for computer science branch in NIT Jaipur?
  6. Is there any chance to get into NIT after scoring 17755 in GATE computer science with 33.33 marks?
  7. Required Rank in AIEEE to get computer science engineering course in any NIT college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How much rank required in AIEEE to get admission in NIT Calicut for Electronics or Computer Science?
  9. How much marks are required in 10th in science and maths for admission in computer science?
  10. Required marks to score or required rank to get in SRM Entrance Exam for the year 2012 to get admission for Computer Science Engineering?
  11. What's the cut-off marks for SC candidates, in AIEEE to take admission in NIT?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Sc Non Medical if done 3 years diploma in CSE?
  13. How can I get a seat in Computer Science NIT warangal?
  14. Minimum marks required for admission in NIT institute for mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I get admission for M.Tech course in any of the NITs with a score of 389 and marks of 37.33 in GATE Exam for Computer Science stream?
  16. What should I do to get a Job in Administration field or Teaching field having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed in Computer Science?
  17. Marks required for admission in NIT Warangal?
  18. Can I get admission for Chemical or Computer Science engineering in NIT Calicut?
24th May 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks required to get admission in NIT in computer science field?

my main problem my degreee mark 51% only and pg msc computerscience mark 61% so degreee without 60% many companies not recuriting how to solve this problem
30th May 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks required to get admission in NIT in computer science field?

how much percentage is needed in class 12th for getting admission to NIT's ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?