14th February 2017, 04:45 PM
suresh chariyan

Marks required in NEET and BCECE to get admission in government college for a ST girl candidate?

Hello sir, I am a girl candidate and belongs to ST category. I want to know how much marks required in NEET and BCECE to get admission in government college?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in BCECE to get Government seats for an OBC candidate?
  2. Marks required in NEET exam? How to get admission in government medical college of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Minimum marks required in MH-CET or NEET to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for BCECE to study B.Tech in Bihar if completed Diploma in Engineering from Assam?
  5. List of government colleges in Mumbai for a candidate having 390 marks in NEET-UG?
  6. Minimum marks required in NEET to study MBBS for OBC female candidate?
  7. Am I eligible to sit for NEET, if failed in maths of 12th class?
  8. Admission in government medical college of Bihar is possible after scoring 613 in BCECE?
  9. Will I get admission in any government college after scoring 102 marks in NEET
  10. When the BCECE invites application form for B.Tech course? List of best BCECE engineering college with cut off marks for admission?
  11. Percentage required for OBC candidate to get success in BCECE?
  12. Marks required in NEET to get admission in best college of Karnataka?
  13. Can I appear for MBBS entrance exam, being a B.Pharm graduate? -- [New]
  14. Can I get seat in MBBS with a score of 900 in IPE?
  15. Can I get admission in Government Medical college if secured 3806 rank in NEET-UG being a SC candidate?
  16. Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in any government college of Maharashtra?
  17. How much marks in BCECE to get admission in NIT Patna and BIT Patna?
  18. List of girl's Polytechnic colleges in Bihar? Opening and Closing rank to get admission in best Polytechnic college?
15th February 2017, 09:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in NEET and BCECE to get admission in government college for a ST girl candidate?

From 2016, admission in government medical colleges of Bihar is also done on basis of National Eligibility cum Eligibility Test rank card. 85% seats of medical colleges come under State quota and rest 15% are under All India Quota.

In 2017 also, admission in all medical colleges of India will be done solely on basis of NEET scorecard and rank. Being a ST candidate, your aim should be to score 400 marks or above out of 720 marks of NEET exam. You will be able to get admission in top government medical colleges after scoring 400 marks or above.
16th February 2017, 12:06 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required in NEET and BCECE to get admission in government college for a ST girl candidate?

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance test. The eligibility criteria for NEET exam is that candidate should have completed 12th from a recognized board. Your compulsory subjects must include Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Minimum of 50% marks in board exam is required. You need to be of at least 17 years.

Generally for open category candidate, around 75% marks in NEET entrance exam is minimum to get admission in good government medical exam. SC/ST candidate cut off marks is less than open and OBC candidate. You can obtain 60% marks of total marks of NEET to get admission in government medical college. All state Pre Medical test is scrapped.
29th January 2020, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

minimum marks required by sc candidate to get admission in veterinary college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?