2nd August 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Marks required for SC candidate to qualify for AIPMT for MBBS course?

Marks required for a sc candidate to qualify aipmt for mbbs course?

5th July 2016, 09:00 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Marks required for SC candidate to qualify for AIPMT for MBBS course?

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test and as the name suggests it was an entrance examination held for selection of students for giving admission in the MBBS and BDS course in government medical colleges. But now the AIPMT and other State PMTs are replaced by a single common entrance examination which is known as NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ).

The pattern and syllabus of NEET although has remained same and one can expect the cutoffs to be around the previous year cutoffs for the same examination as the actual cutoffs can't be predicted before as it changes with difficulty level of examination and overall performance of candidates.

Since SC i.e; Scheduled Caste comes under reserved category so these are provided with marks relaxation with respect to the general cutoffs.

For the last two year cutoffs i.e; for the year 2014 and 2015 for the same category was 295 and 324 marks out of 720 marks.

For more details about the same examination visit the official website of AIPMT or NEET i.e; www.aipmt.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?