5th December 2009, 12:10 AM
Tania Majumdar

Masters courses after B.Sc biotechnology? Forms and Syllabus for M.Sc. in Genetic engineering and forensic sciences?

sir i am tania majumdar student of B.sc biotechnology final year,plezse send me total informations & detailled syllabus of M.Sc in genetic engeeneering and forensic sciences,& j,n.u entrance examinatons sample paper & syllabus of all Master cources after B.Sc biotechnology.

Related Questions:
  1. How to build my career in forensic science after pursuing B.E in Biotechnology
  2. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  3. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  4. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  6. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  7. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  8. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  9. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  10. How to get admission in MSc forensic sciences? I am doing BSc in medical
  11. What is the scope of Biotechnology in India? Difference between Biotech and genetic engineering?
  12. How may I pursue masters in Llfe sciences from UK after completing BE in biotechnology from VTU?
  13. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  14. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  15. Can I join MSc Forensic Science after doing BSc medical laboratory(BSc MLT)
  16. Importance of genetic engineering in forensic sciences in India?
  17. Which is the best institute in north for MSc in genetic engineering or biotechnology? What is the syllabus for attending MSc entrance examination for JNU
  18. Which course is better between M.Sc in Bio-Analytical Sciences and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
19th December 2009, 03:20 PM
anurag kumar

Location: H.No.-101, first floor, dagar house, bijwasan New Delhi-110061.
Default Re: Masters courses after B.Sc biotechnology? Forms and Syllabus for M.Sc. in Genetic engineering and forensic sciences?

Dear Tania,
Please specify that what you actually want, after B.Sc. where you would like to go, in which field ?
Let me clear it first then I will send you all information.
Well it is not possible to send you detailed syllabus of all master cources.
Wish you best of luck.
20th December 2009, 10:54 AM
mukilan

Default Re: Masters courses after B.Sc biotechnology? Forms and Syllabus for M.Sc. in Genetic engineering and forensic sciences?

hi
i think this mail will reach u in good health
there s a great offers in bio tech
u have to do m tech
u can easily go into forensic and research
y i m telling m tech means now a days in m tech they r doin DNA test
but before it was there in phd
20th December 2009, 12:30 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

SRM university provides masters in biotechnology .......visit the following website to know the eligibility and the dates and exam and application form..........http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/admission.php?page=eligibility

best of luck
20th December 2009, 02:36 PM
Tania Majumdar

sir, i want to choose the field of M.Sc in forensic sciences.please send me all informations regarding this field & list of colleges & syllabus as soon as possible
21st December 2009, 05:02 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

You can opt for M.sc biotechnology after your undergraduation as it has a good scope in the future.
Regarding the genetic engg, go through the following to know about various colleges offering biotech and genetics:
www.indiaeduinfo.co.in/careers/biotech.htm

All the best.
21st December 2009, 10:16 PM
anuja
Senior Member+

you can opt for M.Tech. in Biotechnology or M.Sc. Biotechnology.Exam called
All India Biotechnology entrance examination i conducted to get admission inM.Sc./M.Sc. (Agri.)/M.V.Sc. (Animal) Biotech/M.Tech. Biotechnology is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University at various participating Universities
Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Baroda,Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Lucknow, Chennai, Madurai, Pant Nagar
24th December 2009, 12:58 PM
sadanish

Red face Re: Masters courses after B.Sc biotechnology? Forms and Syllabus for M.Sc. in Genetic engineering and forensic sciences?

sir i wany syllabus and model papers of JNU exam
25th December 2009, 07:19 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Amity university is also considered one of the best institutes in India for persuing m.sc.(forensic),it also offers upto 100% scholarship to meritorious students.
6th January 2010, 06:49 PM
vardhansharma9

i want previous years question papers of jnu last 5 yrs can u????
25th January 2010, 08:42 PM
Senior Member+++

you can get last year question papers in your college liberary or check it out on university website....
1st February 2010, 03:21 PM
kosana.gopikiranmayi

sir please send me details how i have to apply online application form for JNU entrance exam

FOR M.Sc Biotechnology please send me the website to visit and iam doing B.Sc final year(BIOTECH,BIOCHEMISTRY,CHEMISTRY)

please send me the reply as early as possible

thanking you sir
16th February 2010, 04:38 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

http://www.jnu.ac.in

This is the official website link of JNU.

But since you are applying for biotechnology then visit its biotechnology department official link- http://www.jnu.ac.in/SBT/ from here you will get all the neccessary information about it.

Best of luck
23rd March 2010, 01:08 PM
vanshu

follow the above given link of JNU
you can easily get the last year papers in your college liberary or from the official link of the jnu
26th March 2010, 08:57 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

dear friend
i think this mail will reach u in good health
there s a great offers in bio tech
u have to do m tech
u can easily go into forensic and research
y i m telling m tech means now a days in m tech they r doin DNA test
but before it was there in phd
29th March 2010, 01:30 AM
nalanda
Senior Member++

dear friend,
you can do M.Sc in biotechnology from any good college that offer the course.
also you can go for bioinformaticsmetc.
you can also switch over to different sphere by getting good marks in GATE exam.
all the best
18th April 2010, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir I hv done B.sc in Life sciences, and now I want to persue M.sc in Genetic Engineering, Is it Possible to Persue, if yes, Which institute/universities are Providing This In India?
19th April 2010, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Somebody , cAn pls Tell me , That is it possible to do Genetic Engineering After, B.sc Life Sciences.
20th April 2010, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

I Think , dis Forum is of No use, No Solution, it can give, as I asked twice, DAt Is It possibe to do Masters in Genetic Engineering aftEr doing B.sc in Life Sciences, and if yes from Where CAn I do in India ?
But no one is in Mood here To Reply BAck.

Even I am also A Registered user of this Forum as With Username Lokesh7.

Anybody who is Reading this, Pls do Reply me AT

[email protected]
[email protected]
23rd May 2010, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do M.Tech(Bio-Tech) after doing B.Sc chemistry in gujarat ?
29th May 2010, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I AM CONFUSE WHAT CAN I DO I AM SHAMSHAD THE STUDENT OF BIOTECHNOLOGY (LAST YEAR) AND I M INTERESTING IN GENETIC BUT I DONT NO THE SCOPE SO THATS WHY I M PRE FOR MBA I M DOING RIGHT OR WRONG PLZ TELL ME OR HELP ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
6th June 2010, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I AM NAZEA AND I HAVE COMPLETED MY B SC(BIOTECNOLOGY,MICROBIOLOGY,AND CHEMISTRY)I WANT TO DO M SC NURSING OF 2 YEARS.PLZ SUGGEST ME.
8th June 2010, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

i am shaveta mittal.i have done graduation in biotechnology with 72%.what i have to do next/ plz suggest me.
8th June 2010, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do MSc i ngenetic engineering after BSc biotech
10th June 2010, 01:21 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

dear friend ,

jnu official website provides complete info about their admissions so u can find everything on its web which is ...

www.jnu.ac.in

best of luck ..!!!
17th June 2010, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

best universities or colleges offering m.sc in biotech ? what is the eligibility criteria for addmision in good college?
21st June 2010, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I'm appearing last year of BSc Biotech but after that what can I do?which field is better for me plz reply
21st June 2010, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

can i dp m tech biotech after bsc biotech??
28th June 2010, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

i'm in final year B.Sc... i want to do M.Sc in forensic science... which colleges offers this course?what is the eligibility?
1st July 2010, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

where are the answer to all doz questions yaar? wat can v do juz by reading the questions... plz help us........! Lyf matter... so plz if u knw any genuine info abt such question plz reply us with gud answers or advice... thanq
3rd July 2010, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to join m.sc microbiology how will the opportunities in this field
11th July 2010, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about can b.sc biotechnology students can apply for gate exam and if yes can they eligible for m.tech admissions aftercracking it
18th August 2010, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done b.sc biotech from DE mode,i wana know what are the further options left for me??can i have the list of universities or colleges from where i can do PG in this discipline?
18th August 2010, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done b.sc biotech from DE mode,i wana know what are the further options left for me??can i have the list of universities or colleges from where i can do PG in this discipline?
8th September 2010, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I AM B.SC PASSED IN 2004. AND AFTER B.SC I AM WORKING IN FORGING COMPANY FROM 2004 TO TILL DATE. PLEASE TELL ME BETTER COURSE TO CHANGE THIS FIELD.
9th September 2010, 11:22 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

after b.sc biotechnology you can go for m.sc and after that p.hd. you also can go for m.tech through GATE. you want to go for JNU entrance exam. to know all the details of this examination and the syllebus visit the official website of JNU http://www.jnu.ac.in best of luck.
8th December 2010, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

How to go Genetic engineering after BSc Biotechnology
12th December 2010, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of msc biotech enterance in aiims
14th December 2010, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

plz tell when entrance form for m.sc in bio.tech will available in amity university & also tell me website of amity university
23rd January 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

what i have to take after bsc biotechnology?
28th January 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of m.sc.biotech entrance exam pls reply my question
17th February 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

send me the list of private coleges offering mba.biotech
31st March 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

please tell me whethr i cn do genetic engineering after bsc biotech? n please tell me some other fields also that i can do after bsc biotech which are having scope in the future. and please provide me all the information regarding this fields like how to proceed in it.
27th April 2011, 12:36 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

This is the official website link of JNU.
http://www.jnu.ac.in
you are applying for biotechnology then visit its biotechnology department official link- http://www.jnu.ac.in/SBT/
30th May 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

may you plz explain me the exact method of cointuing carrer after b.sc. biotech.
24th June 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my name is niranjan and i did bsc in bio tech pls let me knw can i go for genetic enng?
27th June 2011, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

please show me pgdm courses and collegs after bsc biotechnology in goa
23rd July 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Neha gaikwad, sir, i am neha Gaikwad student in B.sc Biotechnology in first year,sir please send me total information of M.sc in Genetic
.engineering. and which enterance exam gives?
6th August 2011, 10:17 AM
Angelin sebastian

Dear sir,

Iam Angelin, a science student completed my 10+2 with biology,physics and chemistry.Can I go for Msc.Genetic engineering after Bsc.Biotechnology?
6th September 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

i am fy bsc biotechnology student..................i want to know what is best after it........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?