29th April 2020, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Is Mathematics compulsory for admission in BBA?

Hi, I am Tanny and wish to study BBA from a recognized college via regular mode of education. Somebody told me that we must have Mathematics in Intermediate to be eligible to do BBA. Is it true?

3rd May 2020, 04:34 PM
huzaifaantuley

Default Re: Is Mathematics compulsory for admission in BBA?

It is not necessary to have Mathematics in class 12 for pursuing BBA. You can do BBA without Mathematics also. However there are some colleges like NMIMS where mathematics is compulsory for admission. It is because of their curriculum.
4th May 2020, 03:53 AM
Mantun Bhai

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and the minimum education required to pursue the same degree course is a Class 12th in any discipline with English as one of the subjects from a recognised board of education.

Further, in case of some institutes Mathematics along with English is required in Class 12th but it is not the general case and therefore one can pursue BBA degree course even having not pursued Mathematics in his/her Class 12th.
4th May 2020, 08:59 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

BBA is Bachelor in Business Administration.

It is three year vocational course. The eligiblility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board. The required stream in std 12th varies with institutions. It is not same for all the institution.

So, visit the official website of the institution to get the details information about the eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?