13th February 2020, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Is Mathematics compulsory for studying BBA degree course?

Hi, I have completed my 12th - Intermediate Board exams and now I wish to do BBA degree course via regular mode of education. However, I did not had Mathematics in my 11th and 12th. So, will I be able to get admission in any good colleges for BBA in the absence of Mathematics in 10+2?

15th February 2020, 11:33 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Mathematics compulsory for studying BBA degree course?

BBA is Bachelor in Business Administration. It is three year course from a recognised university.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Mathematics as one of the main paper is mandatory for admission in some of the institutions.

Entrance examination is conducted by various colleges or universities for admission in the course.

So, visit the official website of the institutions to get detail information regarding the eligibility for particular course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?