14th November 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Maths and science could be taken together in UP Board intermediate exam?

I am a student of class 10.i want to take math and biology together in intermediate but I am not confirm that in up board anyone could have both subjects togather.so please tell me that is it available?

15th November 2015, 12:25 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maths and science could be taken together in UP Board intermediate exam?

After completing your secondary education , for your higher secondary school degree you will have the option of three streams for your further studies which are Science, Commerce and Arts.

Also in science stream you will have three options. In all the three options Physics and Chemistry will be the compulsory subjects and for third subject you will have the option of chosing Mathematics or Biology or both as the main subjects.

You do not have to be worried about the thing that whether UP board provides the option of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology all together or not because all board of education provides the same option.
15th November 2015, 12:29 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maths and science could be taken together in UP Board intermediate exam?

Yes, you are eligible to take the both the mathematics and the biology as main paper in the 10+2 board examination from the recognised board.

But, it is also necessary to secure minimum passing marks in both the paper to pass the board examination.

For more criteria to get the admission in the different schools visit the school.
15th November 2015, 12:33 AM
Mohit.Bansal

Yes, in intermediate you cane take Biology with Mathematics . The combination for you becomes Physics, Chemistry, Math and Biology(PCMB). After completing integrated intermediate there will be two lines for you one is medical and second is engineering field.

I also advice you before taking admission in any school or college first consult with the school/college about your combination.
15th November 2015, 07:45 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of class 10.i want to take math and biology together in intermediate but I am not confirm that in up board anyone could have both subjects togather.so please tell me that is it available?
Yes, you can take Biology and Mathematics together in 10+2.

But you can't make both the subjects as primary subjects while studying 10+2.

Your stream will be either PCM or PCB.

In case of PCM, Biology will be your optional subject.

In case of PCB, Mathematics will be your optional subject.

Through this way, you can study both the subjects Mathematics and Biology simultaneously in your curriculum.
15th November 2015, 11:27 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Yes, a student can take Mathematics and Biology both subject in higher secondary but it will not be a good idea as there are lot to study in both and also it is very difficult to study the whole syllabus of both Mathematics and Biology along with Physics, Chemistry, English and one other subject.

Also, if students want to take both subject in higher secondary then they will have to choose one of Mathematics or Biology as main subject while other as extra subject and the student can continue their higher study according to their main subject only.
So, it will be better to chose one of the subject as main subject in which the student want to pursue his higher education and leave the other as it will require extra effort and if that effort will be applied to the one subject you chose , it will surely help you to score very percentage of marks in higher secondary which will boost your confidence in higher education and also high marks in higher secondary is very important to get admission in top colleges in Bachelor degree program after higher secondary.
6th January 2020, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

We are taking pcb.in 2020 in intermediate exam But we want in 2021 in only one subject math in 12th
We can take it or not
10th February 2021, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Which college conduct PCMB COMBINATION IN INTERMEDIATE IN MATHURA UP
24th February 2021, 05:12 AM
Unregistered

I passed intermediate with math in 2014 but I want read bio in intermediate.How?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?