24th April 2018, 04:29 AM
Unregistered

Maximum attempts available in Diploma Mechanical exams for a candidate with 3 backlogs?

Sir, I have 3 backlogs in 3rd semester of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I want to know that how many times I have to attain my exam for these backlogs? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Waiting for your response.

15th May 2018, 11:56 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Maximum attempts available in Diploma Mechanical exams for a candidate with 3 backlogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have 3 backlogs in 3rd semester of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I want to know that how many times I have to attain my exam for these backlogs? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Waiting for your response.
To pass engineering there is no criteria for maximum number of years. There is just the criteria of the number of attempts. If you can't clear your subject in your 7th attempt then the college depart you stating that you are not compatible enough for diploma in mechanical engineering. Then you can't take admission in any of the diploma college for completing your course. So, I would suggest you instead of keeping number of attempts in your mind to clear your exam. Its better for you to study hard so that you can clear your papers in a single attempt.
15th May 2018, 06:11 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum attempts available in Diploma Mechanical exams for a candidate with 3 backlogs?

The simple answer to your query is that you can appear for backlog exams unless you clear it. It means multiple times. You can practice previous year papers of subjects to get good marks in backlog paper examination.

Without clearing backlogs, you can not become eligible for any higher studies course and your diploma will be incomplete.
8th March 2020, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have 1 backlog in 3rd semester of diploma in civil engg. from UPBTE . Please I want to know that how many times I have to attain exam for these backlog in UPBTE. Please sir .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?