16th December 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Maximum Pay scale for the candidates of B.Sc in Non Medical stream?

what is the maximum pay after bsc non medical

16th December 2011, 03:31 PM
kiten

Smile Re: Maximum Pay scale for the candidates of B.Sc in Non Medical stream?

Dear friend
I would sincerely suggest you not to go for jobs after BSc and to coninue your further studies as it ahs good opportunities as you reach a next level.
Since you have requested for job opportunities , you are eligible for
1.Bank jobs
2.Railway jobs
For getting more information on its availability and notifications subscribe yourself at sarkari naukari.com , which would send you regular updates on those lines
14th May 2015, 07:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maximum Pay scale for the candidates of B.Sc in Non Medical stream?

which is the best post in bank and how can I try to achive it give me a broad information on it and also pay
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?