20th January 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Which MBA colleges can I apply for with my scores? Details of colleges, fees, placements?

cat 57
mat 59
snap 50
which college to aplly ??????
please provide details of coleges fees, placements?

Please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the MBA colleges in Ernakulam district which give the best placement?
  2. Which Colleges are giving good Placements after completion of MBA? Fee structure for this course?
  3. Which college to opt for during 2nd phase of counseling for MBA admission through ICET? Do minorities and girls colleges have low placements? What does self financed colleges mean? Do they consider fee exemption criteria?
  4. Can I do MBA in any of the colleges of Bangalore after scoring 47% in B.Com? Colleges which consider MAT score in Bangalore and Chennai?
  5. Good colleges in Bangalore accepting MAT scores? Cutoffs for these colleges?
  6. List of colleges accepting GRE scores in India and abroad? -- [New]
  7. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  8. List of colleges which come immediately after NITs in respect of Placements, Faculty, Feasible Fees and Infrastructure?
  9. Difference Between Top MBA Colleges and Average MBA Colleges based on Placements and Packages
  10. Entrance exam, fee structure, and colleges for MBA?
  11. Exams(like GRE, GMAT) that I have to apply for after B.Tech ECE to do MBA in Marketing? List of the colleges? How much score is required?
  12. MAT 2010 feb & may scores will be considered for 2010 MBA admissions or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  14. B-Schools after 17 percentile in CAT?
  15. Which MBA colleges are accepting MAT 2016 score? Scope of MAT in getting good college and salary?
  16. List of MBA colleges an SC candidates can apply for, with a score of 95 in CET(MBA)?
  17. Colleges apart from government colleges providing better placements in engineering?
  18. Best colleges to pursue MBA in HM having excellent placements? How to proceed further?
28th January 2011, 01:04 AM
amahajan

Unhappy Re: Which MBA colleges can I apply for with my scores? Details of colleges, fees, placements?

Dear
Your score in cat 57 & mat 59 are very low. I think you should try again for these exam because I do not think any college would accept these low marks in CAT and MAT exam.
16th November 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which MBA colleges can I apply for with my scores? Details of colleges, fees, placements?

if i crack the cat with 70 percentile marks...could it possible i got a better college
bank will provide loan or not???????
25th January 2012, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which MBA colleges can I apply for with my scores? Details of colleges, fees, placements?

Can u name me the Cheap mba college?
4th February 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

i cracked the cat with 89 percentile but my 10 2 marks nd bachelor's degree is less than 60% can you just me any mba university ??
19th February 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

mba college accepting 49.28 percetile in cat
16th March 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

cat 40, mat 40, cmat 76 marks. Which college to apply ?
21st June 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Which MBA colleges can I apply for with my scores?
Uptu. 208-general, 48-OBC.. In which college I apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?