8th January 2012, 09:57 AM
Arun Baskaran

Which MBA entrance exam does cover the syllabus of rest MBA exams?

I am doing my BE degree and I have planned to do my MBA degree in an reputed institute (In India or Abroad) . If I prepare for which exam can I attend all the entrance exams . I mean which entrance exam covers the syllabus of all others ??

16th May 2012, 06:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which MBA entrance exam does cover the syllabus of rest MBA exams?

You can look for the syllabus of CAT exam for preparing for MBA entrance tests. CAT exam is carried out at national level and covers topics on reasoning and English language. QA and general awareness also form part of the syllabus. Syllabus of almost all MBA entrance exams are based on the syllabus of CAT. Detailed syllabus on each MBA entrance tests can be collected from the official web portal of the authority that carry out the exam.
19th May 2012, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which MBA entrance exam does cover the syllabus of rest MBA exams?

Can you list the entrance exams for MBA to do the course in India and Abroad ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?