22nd September 2011, 09:40 PM
gunja311083

MBA finance group H question papers?

Hi Friend,

I am looking for MBA finance group H papers, Please help me to get these.
Thanks,
Gunja

16th January 2017, 12:36 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: MBA finance group H question papers?

MBA in Finance is a wonderful stream and many a times it guarantees a successful life for the person that is studying the subjects properly.

Here are a few attachments for you that are about the ICFAI Finance Group Papers. Please note that it would be difficult to find the exact paper you are looking for but these are definitely some good questions for reference.

Please find attached some of the ICFAI Finance Question Papers for your reference. Also note that some of these may be old because these days the pattern of exams go online and hence not always the past years question papers are available.

I would recommend you referring these and studying for the latest pattern as would have been shared by your college such that you can make the best of both. Practice these question papers to see if you are able to manage your time well and then try to check the further topics of your course which may / may not have been changed.

This way you would be able to fine tune your Finance preparations and do well in your exams.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ICFAI QUESTION PAPER 02.pdf(1.06 MB, 9 views)
File Type: pdf ICFAI QUESTION PAPER 01.pdf(1.31 MB, 18 views)
File Type: pdf ICFAI QUESTION PAPER 03.pdf(209.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: pdf ICFAI QUESTION PAPER 04.pdf(445.7 KB, 15 views)
File Type: pdf ICFAI QUESTION PAPER 05.pdf(1.08 MB, 14 views)
File Type: pdf ICFAI QUESTION PAPER 06.pdf(512.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: pdf ICFAI QUESTION PAPER 07.pdf(707.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: pdf ICFAI QUESTION PAPER 08.pdf(182.8 KB, 9 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?