26th May 2011, 08:30 PM
prachi cooner

Is MBA a good career after MBBS? Should MBBS graduates be given more weight-age over one who come by doing BHA?

Hi,i'm prachi.i'm a aspiring for mbbs and shall pursue the same by august,this year.I wanted to know a bit more about doing an MBA after MBBS.is it a gud career?? and do students who are mbbs graduates given weightage over the ones who came by doing BHA(Bachelor in Hospital Administration)??..Please,am very curious to know the answers to both ,my questions !Thanking you in anticipation!

29th June 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MBA a good career after MBBS? Should MBBS graduates be given more weight-age over one who come by doing BHA?

best carrier options after mbbs
20th April 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MBA a good career after MBBS? Should MBBS graduates be given more weight-age over one who come by doing BHA?

better you go for MD/MS .. that will give you more financial stable future than MBA... in MBA you have to study mathematics, economics etc..
i won't suggest MBA for you.
20th April 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Is MBA a good career after MBBS? Should MBBS graduates be given more weight-age over one who come by doing BHA?

better you go for MD/MS .. that will give you more financial stable future than MBA... in MBA you have to study mathematics, economics etc..
i won't suggest MBA for you.
9th May 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

how to become pediatric surgeon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?