11th October 2010, 05:37 PM
Somya sekhar Dash

Is MBA a good option for arts graduate? What subjects is preferred to get perfect job in Orissa?

I am a Arts graduate, pass out this year. Is MBA good option for me in Orissa? if yes, then, what should be my subjects, to get a perfect job in orissa?
send details on my email di..

Related Questions:
  1. Which professional course to do after doing B.A?
  2. Which MBA stream will be good for Arts graduate?
  3. Can I apply for government jobs in CG state as i moved to Chhattisgarh after passing 12th from Orrisa? What should I do improve my writing skills in Hindi?
  4. Is it beneficial to study MBA being an English graduate? Which field should I opt after completing MBA?
  5. What extra efforts are required to become a good MBA graduate?
  6. Which is a better option between General MBA and MBA in Pharmaceuticals? List of good MBA colleges that provide good placements?
  7. Is doing MBA tough for Arts student?
  8. What is the difference between GSM and CDMA?
  9. Which is better option after BA course? Do MBA a good option or will there be any other good courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is pursuing MBA through correspondence mode a good option along with CA IPCC? Will it be helpful in terms of job perspective?
  11. Will it be beneficial for me to do MBA after doing English Honors after 12th Arts? -- [New]
  12. Is MBA good to do after English hons?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed if completed Bachelor of Management Studies? Can I get Teaching job in Dubai if study B.Ed?
  14. Fire diploma course in Orissa: Good colleges and scope in career?
  15. Is it a good choice to take medical and go for Law later? What are the job opportunities in India? Is this job secure?
  16. Which short term courses will help me in getting a good job after doing B.A in Arts and MBA(HR)?
  17. Which line is better after completion of madhyamik?
  18. Is it a good option do correspondence in MBA while working? Should I take it up now or after experience?
16th February 2012, 04:32 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is MBA a good option for arts graduate? What subjects is preferred to get perfect job in Orissa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somya sekhar Dash View Post
I am a Arts graduate, pass out this year. Is MBA good option for me in Orissa? if yes, then, what should be my subjects, to get a perfect job in orissa?
MBA is undoubtedly a very good option. But i would also like to inform you that the choice of career should be yours. You should follow yourself not others. Others can only guide you, show you the process but it is you who know what is best for you and you are best in what! MBA have different specialization programs like- Human Resource, Sales & Marketing, Investment, Finance. Ask your self what do you want to be in life? Five years down the line where would you want to stand?

When you do MBA program from recognised university/institute after cracking the entrance exams then you get campus placement from the university/institute itself. however if you are pursuing it from less recognised university or distance course it might be that you will have to hunt for the job yourself.

Jobs are available in different Government and Private Sectors and MNC's- Banks (Private and Government), Insurance Company, Investment and Finance sectors, Hospitality sector, FMCG companies, Food and Beverages companies etc.

MBA professionals can get good jobs not only in Orissa but anywhere in the country in the above mentioned sectors
16th February 2012, 08:53 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MBA a good option for arts graduate? What subjects is preferred to get perfect job in Orissa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somya sekhar Dash View Post
HI,
After passing graduation M.B.A is best option in my knowledge..
It will defiantly help you in future..

For admission in top college you have to qualify the exam like:-
> C.A.T
> M.A.T
> X.A.T
> G.M.AT
> R.M.A.T

TOP M.B.A COLLEGE IN INDIA:-

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)

XLRI - Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur

ISB - Indian School of Business, Hyderabad

FMS - Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi

Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)

Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM K - Calicut)

GOOD LUCK!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?