22nd January 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

With MBA in HR along with B.Ed, how can I make my career in Teacher Profession?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have completed my B.Sc and B.Ed as well and now I am looking to do MBA with specialization in Human Resource. After MBA can I go in teaching and how to get jobs in teaching field?

28th January 2019, 06:35 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: With MBA in HR along with B.Ed, how can I make my career in Teacher Profession?

Yes, as per the qualification you are eligible to appear in the examination for the CTET or TET.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed B.Ed or D.Ed the recognised institute.

So, candidates with above qualification are eligible to appear for the examination. After qualifying in the examination will become eligible for further recruitment.
30th January 2019, 09:32 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: With MBA in HR along with B.Ed, how can I make my career in Teacher Profession?

To get jobs in teaching field, you will have to qualify Teacher Eligibility Test. The academic qualification required for TET is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university with minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

In addition to that, B.Ed qualification is mandatory. You can apply for TET exam after B.Sc and B.Ed for teaching jobs.
31st January 2019, 03:52 PM
amish25
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I have completed my B.Sc and B.Ed as well and now I am looking to do MBA with specialization in Human Resource. After MBA can I go in teaching and how to get jobs in teaching field?
Hi
With post graduation degree you may apply for the post of assistant professor in the university or colleges through UGC NET.
As per the norms the, the candidates who qualify the UGC NET exam will be exempted from any written exam and will be select on the basis of personal interview for lectureship, junior research fellowship or to pursue the PhD.
The candidates can apply for their post graduation subject or related subjects only. As you have completed the masters degree MBA, You are eligible to applu for UGC NET Management, UGC NET HRM subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?