27th August 2018, 02:28 AM
gautamdipke

MBA or MCA, which is better to study for BCA(H) student?

Hello everyone, I am studying BCA(H) course. After completing my BCA, I will do Post Graduation. I am interested to do MCA but my parents are telling me to do MBA course as it has better scope. I just want to know that which course I should do between these two?

29th August 2018, 07:51 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA or MCA, which is better to study for BCA(H) student?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned doing MCA course is the best course after successful completion of BCA (H) course. Infact, both these MBA (Master of Business Administration) and MCA (Master of Computer Application) course have the great scope in India after successful completion of pursuing course.

>> As you will be dealt with the same kind of concepts in Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) course, I can say that same kind of topics will be covered in MCA (Master of Computer Applications) curriculum.

>> Hence, you will be finding good scope as far as learning is concerned and you can also find employment opportunities in
* Multi National Companies
* Small Scale IT Industries
* Private Organizations..etc.,
29th August 2018, 12:16 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

MBA or MCA both are very good course.

I would suggest you to do MCA after completing BCA because you are from same field and it will be easy to understand the concept in MCA.

There are lot of options outside for person who has completed MCA .

If you want to do MCA then you may join for MCA in a reputed University to get good placements .

Top MCA Colleges:-

University of Pune

University of Hyderabad

Jawaharlal Nehru University

Birla Institute of Technology

NIT

Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology

PSG College Of Technology

ITM University .
29th August 2018, 12:21 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

In my opinion you should choose MCA course after completing BCA.

Candidate must studied MCA have a lot of career opportunities and will get the chance to work with pioneer IT field firms.

But if you want to make career in management field then should go for MBA course because management sector also having better career opportunities and also there is lot of requirements for skilled managers.

Top MCA Colleges:-

Nirma University

Lovely Professional University

ITM University

VIT University

BIT

Jamia Millia Islamia

University of Hyderabad

University of Pune

University of Calcutta.
30th August 2018, 03:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

For a candidate who is pursuing Bachelor of computer Application, Master of computer application would be the best course option as compared to others. The academic qualification required for MCA is that candidate should have done bachelor's degree in science, engineering, computer application etc from a recognized university.

Mathematics at 12th level is a compulsory subject for MCA course. BCA candidates must apply for NIMCET for admission in top NITs for MCA course.
31st August 2018, 03:33 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Dear Friend
After completing BCA it will be better if you continue in computer application line. So on the basis of this MCA is better to do. After completing MCA you can get the software engineer job, digital marketing job, software developer, programmer, web developer etc. these all jobs are related to your computer field and make your future according to market demand.
On another side MBA is also a good scope but its not related to your background study means BCA. Both MBA and MCA are postgraduate courses but MBA is of 2 year programme but MCA is 3 year PG programme. So now you have to decide it, which suits you better.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?