11th July 2012, 01:20 AM
DivyanshMathur

Is MBA Tech(IT) a good course to go for? Which branch will be better between MBA Tech(IT) and Electronics and Telecommunication?

I am gettng admission in Narsee Monjee for Mba tech(IT). Is it a gud course 2 go for or should i opt for btech n dan mba?
Which branch will b btr MBA tech(IT) or Electronics n telecomm ??

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBA Tech(IT) a good course to go for? Which branch will be better between MBA Tech(IT) and Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do MBA in Telecom Management? Can I pursue MBA while doing engineering?
  4. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  5. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  6. How to do MBA after finishing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  7. Which branch is best to study in MBA after B.Tech? MBA in Operations is useful in future?
  8. Where to do MBA after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication? B School or in College? -- [New]
  9. Which course in MBA suits electronics branch students? How to prepare for MBA?
  10. Is CMJ university approved by NCTE, DEC and UGC?
  11. Which are the different companies for electronics and telecommunication engineers? Which are the best colleges for MBA?
  12. MBA after Diploma(electronics and telecommunication) and 12th standard with Science?
  13. MBA or MS: Better choice after B.Tech(biotech)?
  14. Best suited branch in MBA for engineering students?
  15. Which branch should I do in MBA being a candidate of not good in Mathematics and having completed BBA with 61%?
  16. How to do MBA in construction after completing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering
  17. Which branch is better in MBA like HR, Marketing for an Electrical Design Engineer?
  18. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech having completed BE in Electronics and Telecommunications?
24th April 2013, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MBA Tech(IT) a good course to go for? Which branch will be better between MBA Tech(IT) and Electronics and Telecommunication?

what are the different subject for MBA after completing b.tech in IT
30th April 2013, 03:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MBA Tech(IT) a good course to go for? Which branch will be better between MBA Tech(IT) and Electronics and Telecommunication?

You can apply for MBA, only if you are a graduate in any subject. If you are not a graduate, then try for B.Tech in Electronics and telecommunication. After completion of the engineering degree, you can look for MBA in Tech (IT). Otherwise, join with MBA in IT, as it is relevant to find a job in IT field. Successful completion of the course allows you to join to manager roles in IT firms.
19th May 2015, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

I have completed graduation in b.sc.(math) then I decided to admission in MBA pls say what I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?