19th May 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Is Mechanical engineering having good scope for girls in India? How much salary will I get?

Is mechanical engineering has good scope for girls in india ?
How many salary will we get ?

Related Questions:
  1. Any good colleges for Marine Engineering in India? What is the fee structure? Scope of the course and the salary structure?
  2. Is there any scope for B.Tech Mechanical engineer in India?
  3. What is the scope of IP engineering in India? Is it necessary to do M.Tech in IP
  4. Do girls have any scope in Metallurgical Engineering? Colleges offering Metallugical Engineering? Is it a good course?
  5. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  6. Do girls easily get a job in Mechanical Engineering? What is the average salary offering in this branch of engineering in India?
  7. Do girls easily get jobs in Mechanical Engineering? What is the average salary of a mechanical engineer?
  8. Which engineering branch has highest salary?Is petroleum engineering suitable for girls?
  9. Chemical engineering: scope, salary in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Scope of B.Tech(Mech) in coming 4 to 5 year? What are the job opportunities in India as well as abroad and how much is the salary offered?
  11. How should I join marine engineering after scoring 80% in B.E 3rd year Mechanical branch
  12. Scope for Cytogenetics in India? What is the expected salary?
  13. Is there any scope for aircraft engineering for girls? -- [New]
  14. Which course is having more scope in engineering?
  15. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  16. Any good scope in electronics and communication engineering in India? Names of the companies hiring the students? What is the salary offered?
  17. Career scope for BBA course in India? How much salary can I get after completion of this course?
  18. Which institution in India provides good scope in Marine Engineering?
7th July 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Mechanical engineering having good scope for girls in India? How much salary will I get?

DO THE GIRLS HAVE SCOPE IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?