20th December 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Mechanical engineering student can undertake part time projects with low payments at a good company?

Can mechanical engineering students undertake part time projects with low payments at a good company? I just want to gain experience not money at the moment.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Part Time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical?
  2. Which companies offer projects for mechanical engineering?
  3. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  4. How to get previous year papers for ICWA?
  5. Part-time course for Mechanical Engineering student to get jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to pursue part time B.E mechanical degree after completing DME?
  7. Should I study Part Time MCA if working in an IT company? Is Part Time MCA has less value than Full Time MCA?
  8. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
  9. How to do part time M.Tech in Structural Engineering? I am working in construction company
  10. Part Time Graduation Courses with Low Fee Structure
  11. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  12. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. Can I do part time B.Tech course in Mechanical Engineering being a candidate of Science stream in HSC?
  14. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  15. Steps to be taken and universities for part time Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  17. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable?
  18. Should I do both diploma and B.E in correspondence or part time?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?