30th November 2019, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Which medical colleges in India accepts MBBS admission on the basis of B.Sc Nursing?

Hi, I am in my final year of B.Sc Nursing after which I want to do MBBS. So, is there any medical colleges in India accepting admission in MBBS on the basis of B.Sc Nursing without any medical entrance exams?

3rd December 2019, 06:06 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which medical colleges in India accepts MBBS admission on the basis of B.Sc Nursing?

You are eligible to get admission in MBBS course after B.Sc Nursing course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB from a recognised board.

So, candidate with above qualification can appear for NEET examination and after qualifying in the examination eligible for admission in the MBBS course.

There is no lateral entry in the course on the basis of B.Sc Nursing qualification.
4th December 2019, 04:32 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which medical colleges in India accepts MBBS admission on the basis of B.Sc Nursing?

You are not eligible to get admission in MBBS course on the basis of B.Sc Nursing course.

Admission is offered after qualifying in the NEET/ AIIMS MBBS/ JIPMER examination.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB as main paper. The minimum age limit is 17 years. There is no age limit to get admission in the course.

So, if you have the required qualification then eligible to appear in the examination for admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?