31st August 2013, 12:02 AM
Piyush kalra

Which are the medical courses after BSc PCM?

Medical courses after b.sc p.c.m?....Could u please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after passing 12th PCM with 81% marks
  2. Is BSc Nursing associated with Medical or Non medical? Can I do BSc nursing if I have Non medical? In which subjects should I get the highest marks in Medical and Non medical?
  3. Which are the different streams of BSc? I have passed 12th with Non Medical with 75% aggregate marks
  4. Any short term, diploma or correspondence courses from which have a good scope after doing BSc in PCM?
  5. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission? -- [New]
  6. What can I do next after scoring 49% in PU science?
  7. Courses in the field of Medical Science other than MBBS?
  8. Date of counseling of BSc Nursing for admission in Tamilnadu Phara Medical courses?
  9. PG courses after bsc mlt -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the different career in commerce,science and arts after 12th?
  11. Are there any courses which I can do after doing BSc PCM and MBA in finance and marketing?
  12. Which course should I do after my school?
  13. What is good for me after BSc? What is the eligibility criteria? I am a student of BSc PCM
  14. Is there any medical related courses other than MBBS ,BDS,Indian System of medicine and BSc(Bioscience)? Can I do specialization like Neurology, Nephrology, cardiology after 12th?
  15. Can I join MSc Forensic Science after doing BSc medical laboratory(BSc MLT)
  16. After doing BSc Chemistry which course can be done?
  17. Which course should I opt after 12th? I am a 12th standard student
  18. Which is better for me between BSc Non medical and B.Tech? I have got 78% in 12th science

15th July 2015, 11:38 PM
rrooxx

Default Re: Which are the medical courses after BSc PCM?

*after the completion of your B.Sc course, you can opt for M.Sc course with any of the subject which you have gone through in your B.Sc course.

*If you are interested to do your Post Graduation in technical related stream, then its a better choice for you to opt for Post Graduation in
-M.Sc Computers or
-MCA course.

>>Unlike this, if you are interested to join your Post Graduation in Management related course, then its a good choice to opt for MBA course.

>>MBA candidates are having number of job opportunities in variety of business sectors.

>>Only thing is that they should be strong enough in Communication skills and subject knowledge....

21st December 2015, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

I'm interested in the medical field could you give me the info about which course can i took after B.Sc in PCM

15th February 2016, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Can I go for second year I medicine after ayear in zoology and chemisty ?

2nd April 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Which are the medical courses after Bsc PCM. Please suggest me sir? I am interrested in medical line

30th July 2020, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

which are medical course after B.SC PCM?

3rd August 2020, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

I need any diploma in medical courses.

16th October 2021, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I just passed BSc PCM,But I want to study the medical course like MBBS or Its equivalent course.Please advise me Thks

15th February 2022, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Which are the medical courses after Bsc PCM. Please suggest me sir? I am interrested in medical line

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?