8th January 2015, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Medium of SBI clerk question papers?

medium of sbi clerk question paper. Please give me the details

10th April 2015, 12:37 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Medium of SBI clerk question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
medium of sbi clerk question paper. Please give me the details
You can appear for the SBI Clerk Examination in any one of the language, i.e. Either Hindi or English. The paper conducted Online by IBPS and at the time of examination you have to select your preferable language. You have to choose either Hindi or English before starting Online Examination. The SBI clerk examination is now conducted online. Almost all the bank examination is now conducted online by IBPS.

The examination pattern is same as IBPS Common written examination (CWE). Basically SBI Clerical cadre examination have 200 Objective type questions Contains 5 sections Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability Test, General Awareness Test & Computer Knowledge. You have to complete this examination within a time duration of 120 minutes, there is negative marking in the objective examination.

There will be a choice in language sections in question papers, i.e. Hindi or English. You have to select any one of the language to proceed for the online test.

You have to pass in each one of the sections individually as well as pass the main cut off by combining all the sections out of 200. Those who pass both the cut off are eligible for final Interview.

The examination of SBI Clerk is an easy one as compared to SBI PO, But the cutoff is going generally high. It means you have to score at least minimum 130 marks out of 200 to be eligible for interview. If your aim is to join a banking sector then please prepare well for the exams because to crack clerical examination is not an easy task. If you want more details regarding SBI Clerk examination, then please visit the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?