18th October 2010, 03:11 PM
manisha gaikwad

MHCET eligibility after B.Com through Open University?

hi i am in my final year b.com appearing from Yashwantrao Chavan Open University Nashik. Am i eligible to apply for mh cet? How should I apply for the entrance exam? Could you provide me with the link if I have to apply online?

21st October 2010, 02:20 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MHCET eligibility after B.Com through Open University?

yes, you are eligible for the mh cet as the minimum qualification is 12th pass.All the three brochures are available on the website of DMER & DTE.The cost of application form & examination fee is Rs 700/- .You can purchase the form & submit it to the competent authority.
23rd October 2010, 04:56 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

yes you are eligible for mhcet since its minimum requirement is 12th pass. the application is available at its official website and it costs 700 rupees.
10th May 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

hi Dear am nizam now am workingin dubai now am joining to any degree what is the eligibility i have no school certificate
17th October 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

hi i have finished 12th last 5 years back so now im looking forward to do bcom graduate in one year is this possible
3rd March 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

hi i am naga i had finished 10th last 4 years back so now i am joining to degree what is the eligibility
24th August 2015, 06:17 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

MHCET stands for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test .It is a common entrance test conducted by DMER Maharashtra, for admission in health science courses like MBBS,BDS,BAMS, BHMS, etc.

One can apply for MHCET on the condition he/she fulfills the following eligibility criteria.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for MHCET exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate should have passed SSC or equivalent exam from a institute of Maharashtra .

-The candidate should have passed HSC with English, Physics ,Chemistry and Biology from Education board of Maharashtra .

-The candidate must have attained at least 17 years of age at the time of applying for the exam .
24th August 2015, 06:19 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

MHCET stands for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test .It is a common entrance test conducted by DMER Maharashtra, for admission in health science courses like MBBS,BDS,BAMS, BHMS, etc.

One can apply for MHCET on the condition he/she fulfills the following eligibility criteria.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for MHCET exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate should have passed SSC or equivalent exam from a institute of Maharashtra .

-The candidate should have passed HSC with English, Physics ,Chemistry and Biology from Education board of Maharashtra .

-The candidate must have attained at least 17 years of age at the time of applying for the exam .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?