29th January 2019, 08:34 PM
shrikk02

Is MHT-CET compulsory for joining B.Sc courses in Mumbai University?

I have been passed out 12th from General Science stream with low scores. I have not given the MHT-CET examination this year. Can I take admission in any colleges affiliated to either Mumbai or Pune university?

15th March 2019, 02:47 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MHT-CET compulsory for joining B.Sc courses in Mumbai University?

MHCET stands for Maharastra Common Entrance Test is only for the candidates who are looking to pursue B.Sc in any technical department. If you want to do general B.sc then you need not to have a MH-CET score card. You can directly visit the college to get admission.

If the college, you are seeking to take admission take admission on the basis of MH-CET score then also you a an option. You can take admission on Management quota. Every college reserve their few seats under management quoat. The fee under this could be a little high.
24th March 2019, 08:27 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is MHT-CET compulsory for joining B.Sc courses in Mumbai University?

MHCET stands for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test conducted for candidate who want to pursue B.sc . but if you want to do B.sc from any university then you don't need to have a MH-CET score card. You can directly apply from the college to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?