18th February 2017, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Minimum age limit to apply for RPMT exam? Chances to get admission through NEET in Medical colleges of Rajasthan?

Sir, My date of birth is 2-2-2000 and I am in 12th with Biology stream. I want to appear in appear in RPMT exam of this year. What is the minimum age limit for it? Chances to get admission through NEET in Medical colleges of Rajasthan?

21st February 2017, 11:17 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum age limit to apply for RPMT exam? Chances to get admission through NEET in Medical colleges of Rajasthan?

RPMT stands for Rajasthan Pre Medical Test and same was held till 2015 once every year for admission in undergraduate medical degree courses in private and government medical colleges of Rajasthan. But from last year RPMT along with other PMTs and CETs has been replaced by a single national level medical entrance examination which is known as NEET.

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and it is held by CBSE once every year and is the gateway of getting admission in any MBBS/BDS degree in any medical college of India.

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in NEET are as below :-

* You must be an Indian applicant with your age lying within 17 years to 25 years by the 31st December of that year in which you are appearing in the same examination. Further age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.

* You must have completed your higher secondary school degree with PCB group with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized board. Further relaxation of 10% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

So having born on 2nd February 2000 you are certainly eligible for appearing NEET 2017 as your age is as per the age criteria for NEET 2017.

For more details about NEET 2017 you can refer to the link www.cbseneet.nic.in.
22nd May 2017, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum age limit to apply for RPMT exam? Chances to get admission through NEET in Medical colleges of Rajasthan?

Sir, my DOB is 26-12-2002. I want to appear in AIPMT 2018.Is there any hindrance for age restriction for appearance in the exam??. Am i eligible??. I also wanted to know about the reference of eligibility DOB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?