15th July 2019, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Minimum educational criteria to apply for jobs in Air Force?

I am a student of B.A. part 3 with Honors in English and Geography and Cadet of 'C' certificate and I want to join the Air Force in any branch. Am I eligible to join in any branch? If yes, then which are those and how to apply?

17th July 2019, 06:21 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum educational criteria to apply for jobs in Air Force?

You can appear for the AFCAT examination.

The required eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university and have Mathematics and Physics in Std 12th.

Candidate must have scored minimum 60% aggregate to appear for the examination.

For more information visit at www.careerairforce.nic.in.
18th July 2019, 02:22 AM
Deepanshu3010

Default Re: Minimum educational criteria to apply for jobs in Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of B.A. part 3 with Honors in English and Geography and Cadet of 'C' certificate and I want to join the Air Force in any branch. Am I eligible to join in any branch? If yes, then which are those and how to apply?
Yes, one can apply for the IAF with BA one will join Indian Air Force as officer/airmen. Arts students can apply for ground duty branch.
IAF conducts FTS(Fast Track Selection). Thus, one should have to attend the written exam, SSB interview, Medical test and qualify All India merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?