23rd August 2020, 03:26 PM
Suraja12

Minimum educational criteria and procedure to apply for the post of TTE in Indian Railways?

I will be completing me M.Sc Electronics this year and I am presently 24 years old. Am I eligible to apply for the post of Travelling Ticket Examiner - TTE in Indian Railways? If yes, then how can I apply? Is there any entrance exam? And, what is the starting pay scale of TTE?

1st September 2020, 12:20 AM
ruckshana

Post Re: Minimum educational criteria and procedure to apply for the post of TTE in Indian Railways?

Minimum educational qualification for TTE post in Indian Railways is:
• Interested candidates must have following qualifications from state/central government recognised board, university or institution-
1. 10 class (SSC/SSLC/Matriculation) pass
Or
2. 12 class pass
Or
3. Diploma

• Aspirant must have minimum of 50% marks.

One must clear written exam, medical exam and interview to be eligible for this post.

For more details, visit: www.indianrailways.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?