24th June 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 12th class to get Kashmiri Quota?

Sir wht should b minimum marks in 12class so that the student may get kashmiri quota?

Related Questions:
  1. When are the forms of B.E available in engineering college in Maharashtra/Karnataka/Gujarat where Kashmiri Migrant quota is also available?
  2. Details about the cutoff marks and fee structure for MBA for Kashmiri migrants? Details about Kashmiri Migrant Quota?
  3. How to get admission in engineering college after passing 12th class?
  4. Is there a quota of Kashmiri migrant in MBBS and BDS course in medical colleges in India?
  5. Minimum marks required in 12th to apply for Visa? -- [New]
  6. Is there any quota for Kashmiri migrants in MBBS and BDS course in medical college of India?
  7. Only 12th class marks required for BITSAT or even 11th class marks also?
  8. Maximum and minimum requirement to become a doctor after passing class 12th
  9. How to seek admission in B.Tech in Haryana colleges against Kashmiri Migrant Quota?
  10. Minimum marks required to pass in physics theory paper of class 12th cbse board? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for infosys after scoring 59.2% in 10th, 93.5% in intermediate
  12. Minimum percentage of marks required in PCM to get into NITs being a candidate having secured 54% in 12th class?
  13. Procedure for admission in engineering in Haryana under Kashmiri Migrant Quota?
  14. Mass communication after 12 with commerce stream? Minimum marks and subjects required? Colleges in India?
  15. Minimum marks required in Maths in 12th for admission in engineering college?
  16. Marks required in AIEEE to get admission in NIT? Minimum marks required to achieve the goal? I am studying in 11th class
  17. Minimum percentage of marks required in 12th class to join NDA?
  18. For SC quota what is the minimum marks required in AIEEE to take admission in NITs?
11th October 2015, 07:39 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th class to get Kashmiri Quota?

>> The marks required for Kashmiri Quota is changes time to time.

>> As per my knowledge, the minimum marks required for Kashmiri Quota is 75% in 12th class.

>> For getting a seat you need to work hard in 12th examination then you are eligible for Kashmiri Quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?