24th January 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in each subject of intermediate for getting admission in MBBS?

Can I get admission in MBBS if I have grade C in Physics (theory) in class 11th?And, I have completed my 12th class. What should be my marks in each subject in class 11th and 12th as well in order to qualify for MBBS?

31st January 2019, 10:10 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in each subject of intermediate for getting admission in MBBS?

NEET is conducted for admission in MBBS course. The eligibility to appear for the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.

So, if you will scored overall 50% aggregate in PCB then you are eligible to appear for the examination. For reserved category the minimum required aggregate is 45%.

So, if you have above percentage then you are eligible to appear for the examination.
31st January 2019, 11:20 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in each subject of intermediate for getting admission in MBBS?

MBBS refers to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and the minimum education required to pursue the same degree in any medical college of India, you are required to have completed your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks ( or 40% marks in case reserved category candidates) overall from a recognised board of education. There is no requirement of minimum marks to be secured in each subject to be eligible for pursuing MBBS degree course.

Further, for seeking admission in any medical college of India, you are required to qualify NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) or AIIMS MBBS entrance examination or JIPMER MBBS entrance examination.
31st January 2019, 02:40 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

NEET is National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. It is conducted by NTA.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB with minimum 50% aggregate. There is relaxation in minimum aggregate for reserved category.

Candidates are eligible to get admission in the course only after qualifying in entrance examination.

So, if you will score better in the board examination then you are eligible to get admission.
31st January 2019, 05:33 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

There is nothing to do with aggregate in std 11th to appear for NEET examination or to get admission in MBBS course.

The eligibility to appear for NEET is that candidate must have passed 12th with PCB as main paper and scored minimum 50% aggregate in board examination.

There is no minimum required marks in each subject to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?