3rd November 2016, 02:32 PM
Aakash Salunkhe

Minimum marks required to get admission in MSU for pursuing BA with English Literature

Hello Sir, I am in class 12th Arts now. I want to pursue BA English Literature from MSU, so can you tell me the minimum marks required to get admission in MSU for pursuing BA with English Literature. Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Marks in post graduation for doing Ph.D in English Literature?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English literature after completion of MA in English?
  3. Ph.D in English literature after passing M.A in English with 49%?
  4. Can I study PhD if pursuing Distance M.A. in English Literature?
  5. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  7. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  8. List of top 10 Indian Universities for pursuing masters in English literature?
  9. Minimum percentage required to do MBBS in MSU college?
  10. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  11. Will I be able to secure admission after achieving 68% marks in B.A English Literature
  12. Qualifications and marks required for Ph.D degree in English Literature?
  13. What is the minimum marks required for pursuing M.B.B.S from A.M.U?
  14. Can a B.A English Literature graduate pursue MSW Course after UG Graduation? What is the scope of MSW course for B.A English Literature Graduates?
  15. Minimum marks required in 12th to study B.A.(English Literature) in any Autonomous college of Chennai?
  16. Procedure to apply for Ph.D after completion of M.A in English Literature?
  17. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for PhD literature program after completion of masters in English with 50 percentage marks? -- [New]
14th November 2016, 06:45 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in MSU for pursuing BA with English Literature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aakash Salunkhe View Post
Hello Sir, I am in class 12th Arts now. I want to pursue BA English Literature from MSU, so can you tell me the minimum marks required to get admission in MSU for pursuing BA with English Literature. Please answer as soon as possible.
For admission to B.A English course the minimum marks required for admission is 50% for General category and for reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC) 45% is the required marks in 10+2 from recognized board.

www.msubaroda.ac.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf feesm.s.html.pdf(17.8 KB, 28 views)
15th November 2016, 11:30 AM
mahhiads

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in MSU for pursuing BA with English Literature

MUS means The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Minimum criteria For admission in BA

Education: 12 Passed with 50% Marks
Selection: Merit basic (Every year different different cut off depend on marks of student)
Fees: 7120/-
Duration: 3 Years
Course Type: UG

More Details: http://www.msubaroda.ac.in/admission.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?