6th September 2020, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in Graduation to appear in the WBCS exams

Hello everyone, kindly let me know about the minimum marks which is required in Graduation for appearing in WBCS exams? I am an undergraduate student and I want to prepare for the WBCS exams. Kindly tell me about the minimum marks required.

9th September 2020, 03:25 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: Minimum marks required in Graduation to appear in the WBCS exams

In order to be eligible for WBCS examination, a candidate just need to be graduate from a recognised university. Marks in graduation does not matter.
So, you are eligible to apply for this post.

For more details, visit www.wbpsc.gov.in
9th September 2020, 10:56 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required to apply for WBCS (West Bengal Civil Services) examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university. There is no requirement of minimum marks to be secured in graduation degree course for appearing in the same examination.

So, being a student of undergraduate degree course, ypu will be eligible for appearing in the WBCS examination once you complete the same degree course irrespective of marks managed by you in the same.

For complete details and updates regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.pscwbappplication.in.
10th September 2020, 05:50 PM
ruckshana

There is no such minimum marks requirement in graduation to appear for WBCS examination. The required eligibility for this exam are-
* Should have passed graduation degree from a recognised university.
* Age should be between 21 and 35 years.
* Age relaxation for reserved category candidates of West Bengal state only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?