20th August 2011, 10:33 PM
alekhya boyanapalli

Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get into the top universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA?

what are the minimum marks to be scored in GRE and TOEFL to get into top universities for MS in civil engineering in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get into the top universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA?
  2. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get in average universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA
  3. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  4. Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in top 100 universities of the world?
  5. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  6. Eligibility, percentage required, GRE and TOEFL scores, amount and scholarship for MS in Canada?
  7. Eligibility to study MS in top universities of USA for a candidate with 82.2% in 10th, 77.8% in 12th and 70.5% till 4th semester of B.E.? Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  8. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering in USA? Scholarships for study? -- [New]
  9. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?
  11. Minimum marks required to pursue M.S. in any good university of USA for B.E.(ME) student? Online preparation for GRE and TOEFL?
  12. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in top university of USA?
  13. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities?
  14. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  15. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  16. Which all universities consider GRE and TOEFL marks? What is the minimum score required to qualify?
  17. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  18. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
10th October 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get into the top universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA?

am i eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA having secured 57% in 10th,46% in 12th, and an average of 48%in B.E ? required marks in GRE and TOEFL exam for this
28th February 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get into the top universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA?

b Tech from IIT Kharagpur 8.9, M Tech drom IIT Kharagpur till penaltimate semister 9.5
GRE Score 327, Toifel 119
Chance of getting admission for PHD Civil in which Engineering institutes of USA
17th July 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

minimum marks to be scored in tofel and gre to take addmissn in MS(civil) in USA?
7th August 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

minimum marks required in gre and toefl to get into the average universities for ms in civil engineering in usa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?