14th August 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Minimum and maximum salary for B.Tech from Malviya National institute of Technology Jaipur

what is the minimum and maximum sallary for a B.TECH doer from malviya national institute of technology jaipur

Related Questions:
30th October 2016, 01:27 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum and maximum salary for B.Tech from Malviya National institute of Technology Jaipur

The Malaviya National Institute of Technology is a Public University located in Jaipur, India with emphasis on science, engineering and management.

SALARY AFTER B.TECH COURSE

Minimum salary: Rs. 10000/- to 25000/- per month

Maximum salary: Not fixed it is depend upon performance, ability of work and knowledge/Skills of the candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Will Chemical Engineering give jobs in campus interview? Does the course suit girls? What will be the salary for chemical engineering students? 9 22nd May 2016 12:05 PM
Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering 15 30th August 2015 08:12 PM
List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same? 2 13th May 2015 09:33 PM
Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Which is the best field to opt in Chemical Engineering between Petroleum and Pharmaceuticals? Do Chemical Engineering have any opportunities? 14 27th April 2014 10:42 AM
Is there any vacancy for B.Tech Chemical engineering jobs in any chemical industry 2 12th November 2013 09:36 PM