5th May 2017, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required for Chemistry honours at Anthony and Edmund College, Shillong?

Can someone please let me know that what is the minimum percentage to take chemistry as honours subject in Anthony and Edmund college Shillong.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required to take up Sociology honours in Presidency College?
  2. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  3. Details about reputed missionary schools?
  4. Minimum required percentage to get admission in English honours at Presidency college?
  5. Minimum marks needed for getting English honours at Presidency college?
  6. Minimum cut off marks required for admission in Chemistry honours?
  7. Am I eligible for Psychology honours in Bethune or Gokhale or Lady Brabourne college? Percentage of marks required in HS?
  8. Is St Anthony College in Shillong a good institute for doing MSc Biotechnology? Is Biotechnology or Genetic science a good career option?
  9. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study Physiology in Presidency College?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(Chemistry) to study M.Sc(Polymer Chemistry) in St. Wilfred's PG College?
  12. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  13. Best colleges for Psychology honors in Shillong?
  14. Minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in NIFT shillong?
  15. What is the exam routine for BSc 2nd year(zoology) selection exam at St Anthony's college, Shillong
  16. List best colleges for studying Psychology Honours in Shillong?
  17. Minimum percentage required in all the subjects of B.Sc and overall percentage required to take admission in MCA course?
  18. Minimum marks and percentage required for physics honors in presidency college
15th July 2017, 04:20 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required for Chemistry honours at Anthony and Edmund College, Shillong?

St. Anthony's College is an educational institution of high repute in the north eastern part of India.

As per my knowledge, the minimum percentage required for Chemistry honours at Anthony and Edmund College, Shillong is 55%.

For more information you have to contact at given below address.

Address: Bomfyle Road, Lachumiere, Shillong, Meghalaya 793001
Phone: 0364 222 3558
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?