18th December 2011, 11:35 AM
Chetona chetia

Minimum percentage required to get admission for MA in English from Gauwhati University?

I want to know about the minimum % required to take admission in guwahati university in MA in english

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in M.A English?
  2. Minimum percentage required for to take admission in M.A. English?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in English Honors
  4. What is the minimum percentage required to join MA program in DU? Can a B.Com student join this course?
  5. Minimum marks and percentage required for admission in English? I am appearing in class 12th exam
  6. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  7. NIOS student can get admission in any college of West Bengal University? Is my percentage sufficient to get admission?
  8. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Minimum percentage required for admission in government IP University?
  10. Minimum required percentage to get admission in English honours at Presidency college?
  11. Minimum percentage required for taking admission into post graduation in Chemistry in Delhi University?
  12. What is the minimum required percentage to do PhD in English after completion of MA?
  13. Minimum percentage required to get admission in B.Com? Is there any entrance exam to get admission?
  14. Does Jawaharlal Nehru University offer B.A. in Political Science honours? Minimum percentage required for the admission?
  15. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  16. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Geography) in Calcutta University? -- [New]
  17. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for B.Com course in Calcutta University?
  18. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
2nd January 2012, 06:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to get admission for MA in English from Gauwhati University?

The duration of M.A in English course from Gauhati University is 2 years. To apply for the course, you must have completed bachelor’s degree in relevant field from a recognized university. You should have scored at least 45% marks in the qualifying exam. The application forms are available at the G.U publication department or G.U information centre. The cost of the application form is Rs. 250/-. You can also download the application for admission from the official website of Gauhati University.
8th March 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to get admission for MA in English from Gauwhati University?

Minimum percentage required to get admission for MA in English from North Bengal University?
27th June 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I just graduated with 45%general.can i do m.a?i belong to schedule tribe.
30th June 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage for st pupils to take admission in guahati university in english major in m.a. Course
30th June 2012, 05:49 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
You required 45 % minimum in your graduation from any recognized university to get admission in MA in English from Gauwhati university.
To take admission in Gauwhati university candidate have to fill a application form ,the cost of form is 250/-
Good Luck
12th October 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

How much of percentage is required for the student of guwahati university to take admission in MA in abroad?
22nd December 2012, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required to join MA program in DU?
21st March 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

i have done my B.A from CMJ University with a percentage of 64%... can i get admission in guwahati university for M.A in English....
21st March 2013, 06:43 PM
anurag_1992

hi dear,

the minimum % to required to do m.a in guwahati university is 45 %.
but it is always better to get a better mark than the minimum marks. so try your best and do your best.

All the best.
5th May 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

what was the percentage bar/ total marks bar to get 1st class/ 2nd class in GU MA Eng in the year 1998? How could a student getting 43.2% was placed in 2nd class?
22nd May 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

hw much % is required in graduation to get admission in pol.science m.a. in du.
29th July 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

pol science ma in du & jnu = 50 percent in ba
18th November 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I guys...

I have completed BBA from Bangalore and my percentage is more than 50% and now i want to do MA in Engish. Can i get admission in GU?
19th March 2014, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum % or the cut off to get admission at m.a in english in gauhati university???
9th May 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required to get admission for M.A in sanskrit from c.u?
26th May 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the total seat of MA ENGLISH in gauhati university as well as the fee structure.
28th August 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum %to get admission at eduction departmnt in guahati univrsity..
2nd July 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I have scored less then 45% but yet can i join for MA (English) in Gauhati University??
8th September 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to know , how much percentage required to admission In MA (ENGLISH ) ? (Year 2015)
10th September 2015, 12:51 AM
Rashmuu

M.A. is a post graduation degree two years program.For being eligible in the MA course ,it is must to have a B.A. graduation degree course with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised university.
24th April 2016, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Do we have to clear any entrance examination for getting seat in M.A english literature? If no, then how much percentage is required to get that seat?
4th June 2016, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BSc in botany and score 55% marks in that,can I take MA in English..is their direct Addmision or will have to give entrance
28th November 2016, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

I want to know how much percentage required to take admission in MA geography
2nd January 2017, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in calcutta university and not in Guwahati university for admission in M.A.
25th June 2018, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage to get admission in ma from ccs university..meerut
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?