30th May 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required to get admission in MBBS college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS studies?

i have to get admission in mbbs college in Mumbai what is the cut-off or minimum percentage required for getting admission in mbbs college in Mumbai ? what is the fee structure for MBBS studies ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  2. What is the minimum fee structure to do MBBS?
  3. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  4. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college?
  5. Which competitive exam to give in Mumbai for MBBS? Scholarship for OBC? -- [New]
  6. Fee structure, minimum percentage and procedure for MBBS Abroad?
  7. How to get admission in a good medical college to do MBBS with minimum fee?
  8. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
  9. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  10. Minimum marks required to qualify for MBBS admission in Mumbai?
  11. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  12. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure?
  13. What will be my fee structure to get admission in MBBS course through COMEDK?
  14. Fee structure to join MBBS course for a candidate from SC category?
  15. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  16. Where should I take admission for MBBS/BDS course? What is the minimum fee structure?
  17. Minimum marks required in MH-CET to get a good college? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
7th June 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to get admission in MBBS college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS studies?

how much percentage is required to get into this firld
10th June 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to get admission in MBBS college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS studies?

when the admission is start for medical seat?
14th June 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

i got 53 pesentile in 12th science and 77 marks in neet can i get addmition in mbbs goverment college in maharashtra?
26th June 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

i had score 61.80% and in Neet i had score 65 marks so in which college can get admission
23rd September 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum percentage to get an admission in MBBS please tell me my aim is to become a doctor
2nd October 2013, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

how many max marks i have to bring to get admission in govt mbbbs collage
23rd March 2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage are required to get admission in government medical clg
24th March 2014, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

i had score 51.4 percent marks in 12th class and i had scored 45 points in jk cet entrance examination so, in which college i get admission for mbbs cource in maharashtra.
17th April 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

how much percent necessary in enterance exam to get admission in private colleges?
16th May 2018, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I am waiting of my cbse 12 result . I am interested to study mbbs in abroad how much minimum %required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?