3rd January 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required to take admission in B.Pharma?

How many marks do I need to score in 12th to take admission in B.Pharma course in the year 2018?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  2. Entrance exams available to study BPharma course
  3. Can I get admission for B-Pharmacy course having completed 10+2 in non medical stream?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in USA?
  5. What is the minimum percentage required for getting admission in Gujarat government colleges?
  6. Minimum percentage required to get admission in B.Com? Is there any entrance exam to get admission?
  7. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  8. Can I get BPharma admission in any Government college of Odisha with 265 rank in OJEE? -- [New]
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan with 56% in 12th being a BPharma student?
  10. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
  11. Minimum marks required to get admission in government colleges of Pune for graduation?
  12. Minimum percentage required to take admission in MCA? Which subjects are required for this course?
  13. Minimum percentage required in Matriculation for B.Ed?
  14. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  15. Minimum percentage required to get admission in government medical colleges of Ahmedabad and Baroda?
  16. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the minimum percentage required in BE to do MS in Germany?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission?
4th January 2018, 09:33 PM
SandyRockstar
Junior Member+

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to take admission in B.Pharma?

You must secure minimum 50% marks in higher secondary education. A candidate must passed 12th standard with Medical/ Non- Medical stream. Students having diploma in Pharmacy can also opt for this course.

Bachelor of pharmacy is a 4 year under graduate course which is compulsory for everyone who wants to practice as a pharmacist.
The hierarchy of selection process mostly used by colleges is :-
1. Entrance Exam.
2. Group Discussion
3. Personal Interview.
4. Counselling
5. Admission.

Some of the entrance exams which are conducted for B.Pharmacy aspirants are :- BITSAT, WBJEE, TSEAMCET. Diploma holders can get benefit of Lateral Entry scheme and get admission to 2nd year directly.
9th June 2019, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I have got 38 in chemistry in 12th. Am I eligible for B pharmacy course my overall percentage is 50 in PCB/ENA. Please sir answer me %uD83D%uDE2D
14th June 2019, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I have got 55%in 12th boards and I score 81% in mhcet can i get admission ???
18th December 2019, 06:23 AM
Unregistered

SIR, WHAT IS THE MINIMUM PERCENTAGE OF MARK IN HSE REQUIRED TO GET AN ADDMISSION IN GVT COLLAGES FOR PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY
11th July 2020, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage in intermidiate in up board for addmission in b pharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?