19th January 2019, 04:11 PM
Mrpay

Minimum qualification required to appear for Registered Dietitian (RD) examination?

Hello, I am a student of B.Sc Home Science (regular) and also doing Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (distance course) from IGNOU. I want to know that is my diploma and UG programme are enough for appearing in RD or I need to do a diploma or masters after completing my B.Sc.?

16th February 2019, 10:18 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum qualification required to appear for Registered Dietitian (RD) examination?

The minimum qualification required to appear for Registered Dietitian (RD) examination is given below.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

1. The candidate should have passed Graduation in Nutrition & Dietitian from a recognized university.

2. Or the candidate should have passed Post Graduate Diploma in Nutrition & Dietitian from a recognized university.

3. Or the candidate should have passed Master’s Degree in Nutrition & Dietitian from a recognized university.

4. Candidate should have two years of experience as a full-time Dietician in a multi-specialty hospital of a minimum of 150 beds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?