10th October 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification required to become a IAS officer?

what is minimum qualification required to become an ias officer

Related Questions:
13th October 2014, 12:24 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Minimum qualification required to become a IAS officer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is minimum qualification required to become an ias officer
Indian Administrative Service (IAS) and this entrance is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for every year. Those candidates who are aspiring to become a IAS officer, must have appear and qualified in Civil Service exam.

The selection process is divided into Civil Service Aptitude Test, Main exam and Interview. The candidate must have successfully qualified in all the three level in order to become a IAS officer.

IAS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

The minimum criterion to apply for the examination is a pass in the Bachelor degree from a recognized University.Final year graduation candidates can also eligible to apply for this entrance exam.

Students should be in the age group of 21 to 30 years as on the notification date so as to be eligible to participate in the entrance exam.

Relaxation of 5 years is allowed for the SC candidates and 3 years is allowed for the OBC candidates.

For more info, kindly visit the official website - www.upsconline.nic.in
9th January 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

i dont know nothing about i.a .s but i want to beCAME I.A.S WHAT CAN I DO FOR THAT
30th March 2015, 10:29 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To become an IAS examination you will have to first crack civil services examination held once every year by Union Public Service Commission .

For eligibility in this examination you must have the qualifications mentioned here under :-

You must have done your graduation with any of a stream from a recognized university . Final year students also eligible .

Your age must be between 21 years to 30 years if you are general candidate . Otherwise there is provision of age relaxation for other categories as per government rules .

You must have the citizenship of India .

Also number of attempts provided to crack the same examination also varies one category to other category .

For further information log on to official website of U.P.S.C. i.e; www.upsc.gov.in .
30th March 2015, 11:18 PM
kunalroy89

The minimum educational qualification required to be IAS is Graduation from any stream from a recognised University.
One has to appear for Civil Services Exam conducted by UPSC every year.Final year graduation candidates canm also appear.
The age limit for UPSC Civil Services exam is 21 to 30years for General candidates and 33years for OBC/35years for SC/ST candidates.
7th April 2015, 10:24 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

For apply IAS exam the minimum Education qualification is Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University.

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Service.

IAS exam is conducted by UPSC under Civil Services exam in every year.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

Candidate should be completed Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University.

Age should be between 21 years to 30 years for General category candidates.

Age relaxation for OBC category candidates 3 years

And SC/ST category candidates 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?