11th June 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Minimum rank required to get admission in NIT Calicut?

what is the minimum mark to get admission in nit calicut?...pelase send to me the rank

Related Questions:
  1. What's the required marks to get admission in NIT calicut? I want to get a seat admission in ECE
  2. What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in NIT Calicut?
  3. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in NIT Calicut?
  4. Minimum marks required to score in AIEEE to get CS branch in NIT Calicut? Previous years question papers along with the tips?
  5. What's the required marks to get admission in NIT calicut?
  6. Can I get admission in NIT calicut for bachelor of Architecture?
  7. What is the rank required by OBC candidates to get admitted in NIT Calicut?
  8. How may I get admission in NIT Calicut? Can I get Mechanical or Electrical branch in NIT Calicut? My AIEEE AIR is 11800
  9. Minimum marks required to get NIT Calicut university for B.Arch by state quota?
  10. Minimum rank required to get admission in NIT Jaipur?
  11. What minimum rank in AIEEE is required to get into nit and iist colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to take admission for Architecture in NIT Calicut with these ranks?
  13. How much rank required in AIEEE to get admission in NIT Calicut for Electronics or Computer Science?
  14. How much rank is required for EC branch in Kerala engineering college? AIEEE rank required for admission in NIT Calicut? List of best engineering colleges in Kerala where EC is available?
  15. What is the minimum marks required to get in NIT Calicut for B.Arch by state quota?
  16. How much marks I need to get admission in B.Tech(ECE or Mech) in NIT Calicut?
  17. What was the last rank admitted in NIT Calicut? How much AIR and OBC rank is required?
  18. Will I get NIT Trichy or NIT calicut for B.Arch? -- [New]
8th July 2012, 10:19 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum rank required to get admission in NIT Calicut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the minimum mark to get admission in nit calicut?...pelase send to me the rank
Which rank you need to enter a particular NIT depends on lot of factors not just the course.

Since it is a govt institute , it has to comply with reservation policies as well , further making rank prediction a tough job.

First of all, select the branch which you want to study there. If it is electrical or ece or computer science, you will you will need a high rank irrespective of your category as these branches are always in high demand.

Then look at the category you belong, if you belong to General or OBC, then you will need rank within 20,000 to get any branch of your choice. If you are a SC/ST student, then situation is very much relaxed, you can even make it 50,000 rank in general ranking.

Then comes another factor, if a particular NIT belongs to your state, then 50% seats are allotted to domicile candidates irrespective of their categories.

You can look here for opening and closing rank of various NITs 2011.

Check Rank : Click Here
9th July 2012, 02:34 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello!

I have provided the cut-offs for NIT Calicut in the attachment below---

• National Institute of Technology, (NIT) Calicut AIEEE 2011 first round cutoff details
  • National Institute of Technology, (NIT) Calicut AIEEE 2011 second round cutoff details
  • National Institute of Technology, (NIT) Calicut AIEEE 2011 third round cutoff details
  • National Institute of Technology, (NIT) Calicut AIEEE 2011 forth round cutoff details
  • National Institute of Technology, (NIT) Calicut AIEEE 2011 fifth round cutoff details

see the attachments and accordingly fill colleges.

cut offs vary year after year but these are the cut offs for 2011 Hence will help you...

hope this helped

with regards
roknits
13th July 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

i have rank 14000 will i get admission in nit calicut
3rd July 2013, 01:04 PM
kirananand47

iam having barch category rank 759.will iget admission in nit calicut...iam from kerala
13th July 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Do i get seat in any of the nit s,I got 2044 rank in nimcet ,,mca
1st August 2013, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Do i get seat in any of the nit's I got 706 rank in jee main i am sc catagory students and 706 is my catagory rank, i am from AlmoraA(uk)
14th July 2014, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE 1563 IN STATE LEVEL IN AIEEE.IS I GET A ADMISSION IN NIT CALICUT?.I WANT THE DETAILS OF RANK NEED TO GET ADMISSION IN NIT.
30th September 2016, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

In in 2 now, so after that how many marks needed for enter in calicut NOT FOR SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
12th June 2017, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I have 1200 ranking in JEE can I get place in Calicut 2nd paper for architecture Obc ncl
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?