15th October 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Model question papers for Jr Executive Technical and Jr executive cargo of Airports authority of India

I am appearing for jr executive technical and jr executive cargo of Airports Authority of India on 04.11.2012. Pl give me idea about model question paper for above said examination for practice purpose.

Related Questions:
  1. Junior Executive AAI model question papers
  2. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  3. Model Question Papers of AAI for the position of Junior Executive?
  4. Opportunities in ISRO after doing BSc Hons Physics
  5. Previous year Question Papers of Airport Authority for the position of Junior Executive?
  6. Electronics study materials, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for Junior Executive written exam of Airport Authority of India? -- [New]
  7. Syllabus of the exam of Air ports authority of India Junior Executive IT?
  8. Previous years papers of Airport Authority of India for the post of Junior Executive HR
  9. Date and time of exam of Junior executive engineers(IT) Airport Authority of India? What is the syllabus?
  10. Model question papers and previous years papers of JE HR exam of Airports Authority of India
  11. Question papers for Airport Authority of India for post Jr. Executive (Electronics)
  12. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  13. Previous year question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive exam?
  14. Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Previous years question papers?
  15. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  16. Syllabus and Sample Question Papers to prepare for AAI Exam for the position of Junior Executive?
  17. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it?
  18. Question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India? How to prepare for it and what is the exam date? How many sections are there? -- [Most Discussed]
18th October 2012, 10:24 PM
manish kadam

Default Re: Model question papers for Jr Executive Technical and Jr executive cargo of Airports authority of India

hi i am applying for junior assistant cargo for aai but i dont have any idea about paper .
Pls send me sample paper for setting idea ............
26th October 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers for Jr Executive Technical and Jr executive cargo of Airports authority of India

sir pls give idea about cargo question paper
3rd November 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, im applied for jr executive cargo post. so i want previous model paper pls send to me.
19th December 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I get model question papers of junior Assistant (Fire Service)?
21st April 2015, 06:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Below are the attachments of AAI question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Aptitude3-.pdf(28.6 KB, 161 views)
File Type: txt AAI 1.txt(1.7 KB, 171 views)
File Type: txt AAI 2.txt(3.1 KB, 130 views)
File Type: txt AAI 3.txt(1.7 KB, 123 views)
File Type: pdf Reasoning2.pdf(41.6 KB, 143 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?