24th July 2012, 02:29 PM
x_s

Model question papers for mass communication entrance exam in Jadavpur University and IIMC of last 3 years?

i want the model question papers for mass communication entrance exam in jadavpur university and iimc of last 3 years.please mail it- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Last 10 years question papers of Jadavpur University PG Diploma in Mass Communication?
  2. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science- Mass Communication and Journalism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Last 3 years sample question papers of Mass Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Sample question papers for PG diploma course of mass communication and journalism?
  5. Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)?
  6. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Syllabus and previous 5 years question papers of IIMC Entrance exam for admission in PGD in Journalism(Hindi)? In which subject should I concentrate for this entrance exam? Placement facility in IIMC for this program? -- [New]
  8. Form dates for IIMC M.A Mass Communication?
  9. Past 2 years question papers for master of mass communication and journalism of Gujarat University?
  10. What I have to study for IIMC's PG Diploma in Mass Communication Entrance test?
  11. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  12. Date of entrance exam for mass communication in St. Xaviers college?
  13. Sample question papers of Mass Communication Entrance exam?
  14. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  15. Good Coaching Institutes in Delhi for Post graduate Entrance Exams (Mass communication)?
  16. How may I get details about entrance exams of PG at IIMC Delhi? How may I get syllabus for the same? List of books considered beneficial?
  17. Does IIMC offer UG course in Journalism and Mass Communication? What is the criteria for it?
  18. Last 5 years question papers for IIMC entrance?
29th September 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers for mass communication entrance exam in Jadavpur University and IIMC of last 3 years?

sir,
i am studant of mass communication.please sent sample paper back 3year back.i want to compete iimc. so please sent me.
2nd October 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model question papers for mass communication entrance exam in Jadavpur University and IIMC of last 3 years?

Please send me a model of enterance examination for Master's on Jornalisem and Communication.Thank you.
25th November 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Re: Model question paper for mass communication entrance exam in Jadavpur University and IIMC for last 5 years?

Please send me the questions through my mail "[email protected]".Thank you.
3rd February 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

si i want the iimc entrance exam test papers of last 10 year please mail it to [email protected]
4th May 2013, 07:37 PM

Thumbs up Re: Model question papers for mass communication entrance exam in Jadavpur University and IIMC of last 3 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by x_s View Post
i want the model question papers for mass communication entrance exam in jadavpur university and iimc of last 3 years.please mail it- [email protected]
please send me paper of mass communication entrence examination modal paper 2012
of jadavpur univers
ity
2nd June 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the model question n paper in jum pgdmc course its urgent my mail is [email protected]
14th July 2013, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

please send me a sample paper of mass communication my email id is [email protected]
28th December 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

please send me model test papers or previous year question papers on this id [email protected]
20th February 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

please maill me the last year question papers of jadavpur university journalism entrance examination. my mail id is [email protected]
18th May 2014, 04:56 PM
Mini mitra

Smile Re: Model question papers for mass communication entrance exam in Jadavpur University and IIMC of last 3 years?

[QUOTE=x_s;2492335]i want the model question papers for mass communication entrance exam in jadavpur university of last 3 years.please mail it- [email protected]
27th May 2014, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

please mail me the last 3 years question papers of jadavpur university and IIMC for MJMC entrance exam....... my mail id is [email protected]
30th May 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

plz send to this email [email protected] last 3 years PG Entrance exam of mass communication and journalism university of masore.
31st May 2014, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Model question paper for mass communication entrance exam in Delhi University for last 5 years?

Please send me the questions through my mail "[email protected]".Thank you.
14th June 2014, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir, please send me sample paper back 3year back. Thank u [email protected]
2nd July 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Please send me last 5 yrs question papers and some information too regarding courses in masscommunication .
I want admission in good colleges in or around delhi please suggest and send your feedback at [email protected]
20th September 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

please send the last 3 years question paper of IIMC entrance test for English journalism at my id - [email protected]
17th November 2014, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

si i want the iimc entrance exam test
papers of last 10 year please mail it
to
[email protected]
9th January 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

send me sample paper of iimc ug courses on my email [email protected]
3rd March 2015, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

please send me last 10 years entrance question paper of Jadavpur university mass communication & journalism on my email id - [email protected]
2nd April 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the last 5 year entrance test question papers of mjmc of iimc and amity university on my email id- [email protected]
7th May 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

please send me entrance papers of bjmc for mahatma gandhi kashi vidyapith as soon as possible
mail it to [email protected]
29th June 2016, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

pls send any entrance exam's sample paper for mjmc at the following email address
[email protected]
25th January 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I want to clear iimc entrance exam please send me previous 3 year question papers please on my [email protected]
9th July 2018, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the last three years Medel Question papers for entrance exam for admission in MA in Mass Communication and Journalism
17th November 2018, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Send me the previous 5 years questions of post graduate diploma in mass communication and journalism of jadavpur university and IIMC
4th July 2019, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Please provide me Mass communication and journalism Jadavpur University admission test sample question paper of previous years.
Anirban- [email protected]
13th July 2019, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the jadavpur university entrance exam last 3 years question paper of mass communication pg degree. Here is my email [email protected]
6th August 2019, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I want last 5 years sample question paper for p.g diploma in mass.com entrance exam.
Mail.id- [email protected]
14th August 2019, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir could you provide me the sample question papers of Jadavpur entrance test for Masscom PG degree? It will really be helpful. My mail ID is [email protected]
9th April 2020, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

please send morden question paper for mass communication entrance exam
15th January 2021, 06:15 AM
Unregistered

I want to have the last 3 year model question paper because i want to take admission in pg course of mass communication in jadavpur university.. here is my mail id: [email protected]
14th March 2022, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I want last 3years question paper of entrance exam for pg course in journalism and mass com.here is my mail id: [email protected]
16th September 2022, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to have the last 3 year model question paper because i want to take admission in pg course of mass communication in jadavpur university.. here is my mail id :[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?