27th August 2012, 11:46 AM
deepaparthi

Model Questions to prepare for VAO Exam?

hi! i need some model questions with ans for vao exams.

27th August 2012, 01:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Model Questions to prepare for VAO Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepaparthi View Post

VAO stands for Village Administrative Officers which is conducted by TNPSC.

If you have 12th standard OR graduation degree then you are applicable for VAO exam but you age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide as per govt rule But you must know the Tamil language.

I have attached the Question papers of VAO Exam so please check it out.Observe the pattern of these Question papers.

For more details bout VAO exam , Please visit to http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/

Attached Files
File Type: pdf vaopaper.pdf(65.6 KB, 65 views)
File Type: pdf GKVIII.pdf(64.7 KB, 36 views)
File Type: pdf group-2-2007.pdf(73.5 KB, 69 views)
File Type: pdf tnpsc-vao-exam-20-02-2011-keys.pdf(71.3 KB, 56 views)
File Type: doc tnpscvaomodelpaper2011.doc(144.0 KB, 45 views)
27th August 2012, 04:41 PM
i am sure
Member+

VAO stands for Village Administrative Officers which is conducted by TNPSC.

I have attached the Question papers of VAO Exam .
27th August 2012, 05:47 PM
dreamygirl87

for gk and current affairs you can check quizmantra. I am not able to post the site link here but on google when you type quizmantra, the first link you will get is the link to the site.
27th August 2012, 05:50 PM
dreamygirl87

Lightbulb Re: Model Questions to prepare for VAO Exam?

Quote:
for gk and current affairs you can check quizmantra. I am not able to post the site link here but on google when you type quizmantra, the first link you will get is the link to the site.
27th August 2012, 07:21 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

TNPSC VAO Exam Eligibility Criteria:
  • Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts an exam for the post of Village Administrative Officers (VAO). This exam is conducted by TNPSC whenever there is a vacancy. This year the vacancy is as high as 1870. The exam is due in September.
  • Generally notifications for this exam is released in two parts: one for the SC/ST candidates and the other for the other categories. Out of the total vacant seats nearly 30% of the seats are kept reserved for the women while 5% are kept for the ex-servicemen. Even for the physically handicapped candidates 3% seats are kept reserved.
  • If you have any intention of applying for this exam then you should know that the minimum general qualification required for this exam is a secondary school leaving certificate. That means you need to be a 10th passout minimum.
  • If you have higher qualifications then what has been mentioned then also you can apply for this exam provided you have the SSLC certificate to show.
  • You should not be less than 21 years of age when applying for this exam as that is the minimum age limit to give this exam. This is binding on all irrespective of what your category is.
  • The upper age limit for general category candidate is 30 years. For the reserved category candidate there is age relaxation. for SC/ST/BC/BCM and so on the upper age limit is 40 years.
  • This exam is conducted in Tamil Nadu's villages so it is obvious that the local languages of the villagers will be Tamil. So it is very important for you to know Tamil properly so that you can easily communicate with all of them.
  • Even if you do not know the language properly then also you can give this exam but in that case you have to pass the Tamil language exam which is also conducted by the TNPSC. This needs to be done within two years from the time you are selected.
  • Basically the selection procedure of the exam depends on the written exam. Apart from that some other factors are also considered like the district selected by you and the reservation of vacancies of the district in concern.
  • The written exam of TNPSC VAO is conducted in two parts. The name of the two paper are as follows: General Knowledge and General English/General Tamil.
  • You will face 100 questions in each of the above mentioned sections. The first paper is bilingual and the second paper is optional. As in you will get the privilege to choose any one of them at the time of submitting the application form. The preference needs to be mentioned in the form only.
  • For each of the section the marks alloted is 150. That means the total marks alloted for the exam is 300 out of which you need to get minimum 90 marks to qualify. If you fail to get the minimum qualifying marks then you will not be eligible for this post.
  • The application for this exam can be made both online and offline depending on the choice most feasible to you. The application form need not be sent to the authority concerned as they will verify all these only at the time of exam. You need to streple along with the application form documents showing your educational qualification. If you forget to do so then your name will be cancelled.
  • This year the notification for the exam was released during the month of June. The application process and the last date to pay the fees online/offline is also over. If you have already applied for it then you can expect the hall ticket by the third week of August. By November the result is declared and interview or counselling session starts from December.

VAO Exam Date 2012: 30th September, 2012 (10am-1pm)

To check your application status click here: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/appstatus.htm

Official Website: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in

I have already attached the papers you are looking for. Please download them and go through them properly to learn more about the question pattern. Practice more such papers to get good marks. Good luck.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Attached Files
File Type: pdf tnpsc-vao-exam-20-02-2011-keys.pdf(71.3 KB, 64 views)
File Type: pdf VAO - english.pdf(29.2 KB, 54 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper.pdf(65.6 KB, 41 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper1.pdf(65.1 KB, 38 views)
File Type: pdf TNPSC VAO Exam Pattern_Syllabus « «.pdf(151.3 KB, 62 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?