3rd April 2012, 10:48 PM
musvag

Which module is good for SAP? I have done my diploma in software programming

i m B.Com Student. And i have done diploma in software programming. currently doing oracle forms and reports. I wnt to go for sap so which module is good . and im a fresher and dont have any work experience so plzzz help me out

4th April 2012, 11:53 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which module is good for SAP? I have done my diploma in software programming

SAP Applications are being used by many of the IT companies. There will be good scope for the candidates after completion of SAP course as these applications will be used by Companies for a minimum of 6 years.

There will be number of SAP modules available for the candidates like
-SAP in Material Management
-SAP in Production Management
-SAP in FICO
-SAP in Sales & Distributions
-SAP in ABAP
-SAP in Business Inelligence etc.

As you have completed Diploma in Software Programming, SAP in ABAP is a best choice for you.

SAP in ABAP is a technical related course. After completion of this course, you will be having good number of job opportunities in various IT companies.

But, there are less number of job opportunities for the candidates soon after completion of this module.

So, try to join in job in whichver the Company you get Job. Don't expect for high salary package initially.

Once you attain 2 years of work experience, obviously you will be paid high salaries when you shift other top Companies.

Have good preparation for this course and make most out of this course.

Practicing of various concepts is very much essential to get a job by this course.

So, try to be strong enough in this.

SAP in Business Intelligence is also a good choice for you. If you are interested, you can opt for this also.

Wish you all the best.
4th April 2012, 12:14 PM
musvag

Default Re: Which module is good for SAP? I have done my diploma in software programming

thanks for the info
can u tell me good sap training center in mumbai??????
4th April 2012, 12:15 PM
musvag

thanks for the info
can u tell me good sap training center in mumbai??????
4th April 2012, 01:12 PM
Ishita1505
Member+

Hello Dear,

SAP Applications are being used by many of the IT companies. There will be good scope for the candidates after completion of SAP course as these applications will be used by Companies for a minimum of 6 years.

There will be number of SAP modules available for the candidates like
-SAP in Material Management
-SAP in Production Management
-SAP in FICO
-SAP in Sales & Distributions
-SAP in ABAP
-SAP in Business Inelligence etc.

As you have completed Diploma in Software Programming, SAP in ABAP is a best choice for you.

SAP in ABAP is a technical related course. After completion of this course, you will be having good number of job opportunities in various IT companies.

But, there are less number of job opportunities for the candidates soon after completion of this module.

So, try to join in job in whichver the Company you get Job. Don't expect for high salary package initially.

Once you attain 2 years of work experience, obviously you will be paid high salaries when you shift other top Companies.

Have good preparation for this course and make most out of this course.

Practicing of various concepts is very much essential to get a job by this course.

All the best.http://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif
4th April 2012, 01:58 PM
ratu23dec

Hi,The SAP sales and distribution is part of the logistics module that support your customers, starting from quotations, sales order and all the way towards billing the customer. It allows companies to input their customer sales price, check for open orders and forecast etc. The most important basic functional features in the sd module are: Pricing; Avalibility check Credit Management; Material Determination; Output Determination; Tax Determination and Account Determination. Since this module deals with logistics , the scope is tremendous and has a number of opportunities in this field.
23rd April 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

i hav done MBA(hr & marketing) and iam interested to do SAP....but i cant able to pick right module which exactly suits to my career and attractive salary packages......could any any one guide the right way
31st August 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i hav done BCA and i hav given PGCET entrance test i m gng to take MBA now aft completing my MBA course i want to do SAP course is it good decision? plzzz help i m confused.........plz helpppp
1st July 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Im having 5 years of experience in .net and I would like to learn SAP. Which module will be the better one for my career growth.
Which module with .net experience will have lot of opportunities in gulf countries.?
1st July 2013, 01:10 PM
jivijay

Hi,

I'm having 5+ years of experience in .net and i would like to learn SAP. Which module will be the better choice for my career growth and which module with .net experience will be having lot of opportunities in gulf countries.

Thanks
2nd December 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I have done my diploma in Mechanical Engg..Am planning to learn SAP MM & PP.. Is this going to help me getting lot of opportunities?? Kindly assist....
27th September 2014, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in mechanical engineering and having experience of 10 year's..can I do sap in which module , time duration and fees .
Sap training courses in GOA.
Please suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?